Users from the ol' idmf that you miss

its all about…

WAVE

yo’

genre is really picking up a lot of steam these days. I can’t get enough of it

shameless self thread plug :

We need some chillwave revival, and eventually the proto-vaporwave that was actually good

I’m about to hop over to Boston and will then have some free time on my hands. New audio material incoming.

Btw. the same thing happened to my german musicians community about a month ago. Still recovering from the data loss. :partying_face:

Well this place has changed… no MC points I see. Can’t remember if I used the same user name, but if I did it was quite some time ago, just before the release of IDMf003 (I submitted some album artwork for that).

Anyway, I’ve been trying to get back into making music again after years off. I’ve been perusing reddit and Elektronauts and remembered this place and just recreated an account.

Welcome back! IDMf003 is an oldie. Nice :slight_smile:

Woah dude, it’s been a while. We’ve had a couple other people come back in the past year or two, most of them have been pretty successful. Check out IDMf 050, had a lot of old hands on for that one.

had to be different(name)but my memory is highly unreliable at best.
welcome back!

Still trying to find my way around… do you have links for those? All I could find were long mixes.

@parricide pls come back to me :’(

I swear to god, this place is like an old bar, and the only one open right now. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol no way! i think we might be connected in a weird way man! i started thinking about this place a LOT over the last week or so and decided to come back and see whats going on with people.
this happened before too. WTF??
im back for now though! great to see your name again! how have you been?

MY MAN!!! <3 :beers:

Glad you are ok dude. All things are good! How have you been dude? Holding up alright?

swIiTM1

yea im still alive, thats good right? :grin:
just happy to be back here to see whats going on! i missed this place.

I missed you too parricide, thanks for coming back, maybe one day we can have the disgustingly nsfw threads back too,

Crack montage.

Fucking ‘Jaded’, where is that mofo?

Bastard got a life. I miss him too.

I just realized I resurrected this thread from 3 years ago… Holy shit, it’s already been 3 years since the IDMf change!? Damn

Nah, thread started in December 2018, it’s been 5 years my dude.