Users from the ol' idmf that you miss

Well hell, I’ve been a lazy piece of shit these past 5 years :rofl:. Gotta get back on the grind and put a release out

The user that spammed dick photos in every thread…a few years back…

Complete psycho…

But lol.

Damn, I definitely missed out lmao

Anyone remember Mario Gonzalez (probably spelling his name wrong)? Apparently he’s still hosting my first digital release on his BC [warning / it sucks] but it seems like he vanished and never returned quite some time ago. His music was some good shit but I can’t find his SC, either

Tim7/Tim Powell (?). I think he was a mod at some point? Not sure, but really cool nice guy who was mad into Burial

FunkMasterBrown. He lived quite close to me and we planned to meet up but it fell through for some reason

Lug. He shared my weird music taste for whacky cartoon sounding breakcore. A genre which has never found any traction

All good dudes!

Nah, way more than that happened. Miss him too though! hope he’s well.

@helium-paste has an account but I don’t see any activity. We follow each other on SC.

his piece Mud Rain was an early Revelation to my ears when joining IDMf about 2016. Seems like he opened an account after the Crash of ‘18 but never posted.

For about a month last summer he was streaming Bluetooth on SC 3or more times a day… more than 10 times on one particular day… was wondering if he had a gig and was using it as part of the list.

I guess I could/should DM him :man_shrugging: