Things that piss you off the most

Speakerphone is my Achilles heel. It’s bad enough when my parents use it, but when some dumbass puts me on speaker in the middle of a production plant and expects to have a conversation…dude, you have an office, use it. I don’t want to spend the next 20 minutes saying “what? can you repeat that?” and fighting for bandwidth with air compressors and forklift sirens.

Some of them believe covid is a scam.
Some of them are forgetting. Some of them feel like idiots to put a mask on because “nobody else does”. Some of them think they will not become sick, too small chances. Some of them think drinking a bottle of vodka desinfects your body.
“Cheers”

There is a point when it is not funny what people believe and how they act. They need fucking help. And if they do not want help, you stick with the society as it is. It is hard to offer help really. People are so different it is hard to communicate verbally. When people do not put effort into their communication skills and selfunderstanding because of other interests, it is a stupidity on their guilt to not be able to communicate a message or not ignore inner voice. And because stupid people feel less guilt, they do not feel as much possibility/need to improve. In the end staying stupid and ranting on other people, pouring their misunderstanding of world and self into creating affairs, leeching onto other likethinking people to have a backup and cover for pursuing failed ideals.

You are talking about america. Check other countries how thy deal with virus. Some of them completly ignore it. The state mentality is what people pick/have to pick. If you have a stupid government, you must be stupid.

So, people are stupid because of a stupid government. As long as you as a nation vote for trump, you cannot be smart. The government will not take care for true people needs.

So why people voted for probably the worst option? Why did they did not pick out sanders, or many other president candidates?
What role had various informational media( tv channels, webpages, newspapers…, and what role did previous government had? What role other nations?
What were people lacking previously?
Where did this democracy came to?

so this ridiculous right wing nonsense about fags and whatnot,is really bugging me.
i myself am a disabled veteran who happens to be bi sexual.and i am an old fart to boot.
i live dead center in a town that is hateful in the extreme.(read right wing hate!)
why do i have to hide?why do i constantly have to be on the defensive because i happen to like penis and vagina?
WTF.i know you can’t answer that,but i is confused.i did not serve my country for this!
anyway not sure why i am posting this other than to convey my discomfort in my own town,country.
not to mention the non mask wearing ass hat’s that dont care who they kill.
sigh!

The DNC is terrified of someone like Bernie because he realizes the biggest problem with this country is the fact that the 1% exists. Who are the major campaign donors?

This is one of the worst elections I could imagine happening right now. We have a republican party and a diet republican party.

NOT GETTING ENOUGH BB SUBMISSIONS!!! BUT THERE’S STILL TIME!!! BB114 HAS SOME COOL SAMPLES AND WE’LL TAKE ANY AND ALL SUBMISSIONS NO MATTER IF THEY ARE A ROUGH TAKE OR EVEN JUST A SAMPLE/IDEA YOU STILL HAVE 7 HOURS AS OF THIS POSTING AND WE NEED JUST TWO MORE SUBMISSIONS!!! JUST TWO!!! THAT’S LIKE NOTHING!! SO DOWNLOAD THE SAMPLES AND MAKE A COOL TRACK HERE’S THE INFO AND SMAPLES!!!

Seeing dating and relationship stuff on the internet is like when the movie “Wierd Science” becomes a horror movie…

And I dont like horror movies…

Cause horror movies hits me in the feels.

Which is why I’ve never seen freddy vs jason or saw or hostel or whatever…

I did see event horizon though…and that wa literally a journey into the devil’s anus.

Ok I’ll stfu.

you say that like its a bad thing lol

Looking up to the sky like

Welcome to hell

The fucked up thing is after making music for a while even though I’m only an amateur at best it’s like I can see why some famous musicians struggle with depression…I think that such struggles are common with creative types across the board. The scary thing is I can understand that feeling. So yeah…I just stop because I’m getting to personal and I’ll start WebMD self diagnosing. And idmf is not a proper place for mental health issues
(an unwritten rule that should be written, I know like obvious needs to be obvious on the net)

In short rip famous musicians that have passed under tragic circumstances.

Anyone Ever walk in on an ongoing bar fight and was just like…nope and left. Also noise complaints because underage drinking. In hindsight, those raids were for the best because; It prevented me and others from swaying into early onset alcoholism. Which curbed the possibility of me fucking up my life, beyond repair all because of alcohol.

Ppl who make out with/deep throat the mic…

insert Vlantis joke here

For real, what pisses me off:
Total loss of motivation. Lost national identity card, bank card. Cannot buy tobbaco. Have to borrow it. If i do not have a smoke, i can sleep for whole day and it pisses me off. I can not make music, only play guitar. Went out of weed. Another huge factor for motivation loss.
What i am wondering is if does any of you experience similar loss of will/motivation if (x) , when (x) and if it is normal. A friend said it is indeed completly normal. Your thoughts?

Normal for me man, and it can always be the small things that kind of overwhelm you

A few things really piss me off lately…

I caught my manager stealing my tips, and found out she’s taking all unclaimed tips from employees. She isn’t struggling financially at all and is ABOUT TO BUY A ROLEX, fuck.

Someone I used to kinda be romantically involved with is trying to throw a big party soon, doesn’t take covid seriously at all, even though she had it about a month ago. I blocked her on everything after an argument about it. Legitimately only cares about herself, she doesn’t care because she currently has antibodies, and is only thinking about herself in regards to covid…

And someone hit my dog with their car the other day… they didn’t slow down, or stop or anything… Poor girl, she’s really not doing well… she’s having her leg amputated and things aren’t looking good for her so far :frowning:

what kind of fuckhead doesn’t even stop after they’ve hit a pet with their car…

So many people are fucking selfish assholes… if anything that’s what the last couple weeks have shown me.

good god @StrayMedicine, sorry to hear that bro. That’s a fuck pile of shit to land on you all at the same time.

:beers:sendin’ vibes your way man, really sad about your pup. Hope she does alright!

Appreciate the sympathy, for real.

So things are already looking a lot better for my dog as of this morning! Sounds like she’ll be ok, she did a 180 pretty much. I’m so fucking relieved, wasn’t sure if she was gonna make it for a bit. Still having her leg amputated, but she’ll live.

I also feel a lot better about blocking that girl, feel much more clear minded and like I can actually work on music again because I’m less stressed out.

I teared up a little over your post. I love dogs so much

waking up