Things that piss you off the most

trying to evolve beyond trump like behavior, in my response to some people throwing psycho bullshit at me irl…

something that happened today most certainly pissed me off–my Matrix 6 died after having it for…oh, two days, and thanks to fucking shithead Cuomo I can’t take it anywhere to get it fixed. So there’s $650 that for the time being, was wasted :rage:

oof, I can’t even like that post; that’s just cruel reality hours. That’s shit m8

Thanks for your commiseration. I’ve settled down a little bit since that last post, I don’t know why I should be so upset since I have a ton of other synths. Probably because that Oberheim was the best sounding Polysynth I’ve ever owned and I’ve owned a lot

At least I recorded a great melody and some samples from it.

I found a place that can probably repair it about 2 hours away, it’s in Canada. It is open but the borders aren’t so this MAtrix will be sitting here for months most likely. :pensive:

Don’t be sad. But i like sad. :DDDDD

Thanks.

guess youll have to jump the boarder then :smiley:

hopefully not.

actually there’s an update to this situation. I have an uncle who is both a musician and handy with electronics. He’s confident he can fix the Matrix if we can order the parts. I’ll probably need a new power supply board (which I can’t seem to find online atm) but I’ll have a better idea when we open it up to inspect it when I have a day off from work.

Faint is worse than none.

“We don’t go to Ravensholm”
@#*&%#

You sending out for hookers again?

nah halflif2 update no cheats.

microsoft.really cmon now wtf no matter what ido there will be no dual boot.
without fail.my linux install just vanishes the instant i choose winblows.no more linux
even at the bios level.ok that is enough of this quite illegal bullshit.really!

You have disabled secure boot, right? :smiley:

Maybe I’m dealing with shit PC’s, but I usually have to also enable ‘legacy boot’

Using Windows 7? It requires Legacy (BIOS emulation) mode in most cases.

yes of course.legacy boot is something i forgot.but i will double check anyway.
this is a recent thing,so i will have to again make sure everything is setup properly.
or i will just have to do a persistent external drive.

messing with linux is trial and error.

this can be true,but i have been dual booting for years.and the boot option disappearing is new this year.
i use manjaro.never had a problem till now.it is a fact that microsoft makes it more difficult more often.
profits blah blah all that.it used to be illegal.now im not so sure.

When you’re dealing with anything in the ‘enthusiast’ category, this is typically true. Most people who want something that works out of the box aren’t choosing linux as their OS

Prior to having modded consoles galore, I used to use RetroPie (on ubuntu) on old setups and found that to be a lot of fun at the time. Having to configure everything to work for your network card and fix every little error along the way is fucking absurdity though.

Thank god for guides on the internet. Someone who has put in their 10,000 hours of dealing with linux problems and tinkering can usually point me in the right direction.