What’s in your cup? The Drinking Thread

Back in the dark ages before I was old enough to drink, we bought the original Arrogant Bastard for my uncles for Christmas. Imagine being such an arrogant bastard that you actually got insulted by a joke gift.

That’s some good shit right there ! !

Is that like a martini? Never had one… although I do like vodka… in fact… I just so happen to have a handle of it sitting next to me at my studio computer…

brain: do it faggot
also brain: it’s 10AM bro
me: I’ll drown you both

Vodka Collins is a pretty basic classic cocktail its like 1.5 oz vodka, 1 oz fresh lemon juice, and club soda (I usually use about 5 oz of soda dunno what the actual recipe calls for), and a tsp of simple syrup. I mix up the vodka, juice and syrup before it touches ice as the simple syrup mixes better. Then add the soda and ice. Garnish with lemon wedge and cherry. If you like it a little sweeter add some of the cherry juice : )

Its a variation of a Tom Collins --same recipe, but gin instead. I picky about gin drinks, this one I prefer the vodka version.

Sounds tasty, I need to try that out

update on my vodka situation: I caved

happy saturday homies :slight_smile:

I’ll be joining you once I get home.

that’s the spirit(s)

:smiling_imp:

Is drinking bad for me because :

A) I spend all my time on IDMforums & discord
or
B) I should be catching up on video games

the plot thickens

I love you guise

A secret little weapon:

2 oz Four Roses Single Barrel, Barrel Strength, 1 oz Graham’s 20 yo Tawny Port, dash of Angostura, brandy soaked cherry, served over chilled stone rocks.

I like to christen it the Rebell Yell.

Word of the day:

Tipple : “to drink intoxicating liquor, especially habitually or to some excess.”

As a word nerd, I’m going to squirrel that away to dork out on some drunk people at a later date.

I love it, lol. Sounds like some British slang

'AVIN A BLOODY TIPPLE YOU CUNT!

British people always yelling in my head, apparently

President’s Day observance, no class. Means I can have a Manhattan at lunch right?

I think you already know that answer…

I already had the drink lol cheers!

(Also cooking an “Amish Pot Roast” and I’ve got the TR8S on the kitchen table…)

Manuka Honey and hot tea. Been feeling under the weather. For drinking, Herradura Reposado Tequila, stuff is smooth!

Wodka. ALL the wodka!!!

Damn son, my checklist is way bleaker than that :sweat_smile:

Get yourself some Mezcal. El Maguey Vida is decent or Illegal Mezcal Reposado.
Para todo bien mezcal, para todo mal tambien!

Bourbon every day all day

POWERADE

and, maybe some vodka in store for me. Who knows. :smiling_imp: