What made you laugh today?

Snoop doggs instagram.

James Wong:

“Socialite” is just what rich people call “unemployed”, right?

…then people defending it :rofl:

The fact that I signed on to work as a sound tech for a brand new youtube video based xian ministry. It’s a wild story that just got started , we’ll see how hard this ship crashes when it does. haha, man I just dont know about this.
huzzah-adventure

Now THAT’S funny :laughing:

Wow. You are going to a tech conference as an intern but can’t figure out how to find your instructor’s email address? This is an ill omen for the semester.

If they’re yours, then good luck. I get a kick out of that, my mom is a TA at our local highschool.

One of my fave stories from her is there was a super stoned kid trying to explain to the class how he noticed that water was sticky when he was taking a shower. He was trying to explain surface tension of water with the vocabulary of a stoned junior (which just consisted of saying the word “sticky” louder and slower). Fantastic. I cracked a smile just typing that.

They are mine lol. I ended up looking it up.

I’m sure your mother has some stories. That’s pretty good, you had me chuckling. I’ve often had students start to try and explain something and I just want to pull a facepalm and shush them gently, like “oh no what are doing? It’ll be better if you stop talking.” lmao

That reminded me of this:

Love the prof.

“The Andrew formerly known as Prince”

:rofl:

Chillgressive

:eggplant:

This was like every single “old” guy that came into the motorcycle leather shop I worked at lol.

that gave me a chuckle

Boomers gonna boom!

The original was spectacular.

Not sure I ever watched this one. That bad, eh?

I love that it seems like he just says yes to every script lol I keep seeing this pop up, might have to watch it.