What made you laugh today?

how knowledge of girl/guy talk makes people inadvertently compete for each others attention

Iā€™ve seen itā€¦ a bit cheezy at first but then goes way over the top into Limburgerā€¦ a real hoot :ghost:

Cheers,
Jayson

Ya boy nostromer got fired today.

Honestly one of the better things thatā€™s happened to me lately.

My company gave me a sizeable five figure severance as wellā€¦ soā€¦ I suppose Iā€™ll get around to my PC rebuild and focus a couple months on my art/animation portfolio, and likely pick up more music time.

Most people would be sad, or sorry, but honestly Iā€™m laughing about it.

This is a good thing.

Cheers,
Jayson

That should get the creative juices flowing :thought_balloon:šŸ©ø:boom::violin::notes:

I myself have never been unemployed, only fun-employed. Make the most of it man.

@moodorf

I know itā€™s fun to think Iā€™m just being punk, and Iā€™m tempted to leave it at that impression, butā€¦the reality is thisā€¦

Iā€™m at increased risk of death by two-fold over others when it comes to covid-19 because I have three separate pulmonary issues: A genetic deficiency that causes my lung to heal less quickly when harmed (e.g. cold, severe coughing, etcā€¦), I have spontaneous pneumothorax caused from blisters that form on the outside of the lung and burst which pushes air into the area which causes the lung to get compressed (i.e. collapsed), and I have asthma.

So, because of this and being that Iā€™m also 40 years old (which is a demographic that loosely accounts for around 10 to 15% of cases) Iā€™m a little bit more nervous than some others might be.
To get an accurate concept hereā€¦when I get a common congestive cold, I have to take hydrocodone based cough syrup to help prevent damage and pain from coughing.

As a result, I try to cope with it a bit, since thereā€™s very little I can do, by making jokes about it where I can.

Cheers,
Jayson

The comments only make this video better. Thank you, YT. 10/10

I love how she notices they just left and changes angle but keeps going on about how theyā€™re supposed to exchange surveyors if theyā€™re given the slip. Sheā€™s a sneakerā€¦she lost them by being in plain sight.

Iā€™m enticed to watch more videos from this car bound information source. /me gets popcorn

Edit - she thinks the Illuminati (TI) are following her around? LoL

yikes.

schizophrenia awarenessā€¦

Their schizoaffective shit isnā€™t what I find so hilarious, itā€™s the fact that everyone with the delusion is going online and siding with each other about one collective, particular delusion. They have specific beefs with the color red on vehicles, horse trailers and bicycles that they all agree with. This has more in line with religion or something collective than a personal delusion almost

This is an art form at this point

this is the kind of internet rabbit hole I live for lol.

what a trip, collective delusion of this kind is bizarre to say the least.

The power of belief is ultimateā€¦

My Mantra for many years now has been ā€œReality is one thingā€¦ but Perception is everything.ā€

This also reminds me of when I took ā€œintroduction to Logicā€ in college: on the first day in class I asked ā€œdoes taking this class help me be more logical in my daily life?ā€ The answer: ā€œafter taking this class you will take the things you do and say less seriouslyā€¦ and you will take the things that others do and say even less seriously than that.ā€

I have lived by that and my Mantra ever since. Try itā€¦ itā€™s liberating! :sunglasses:

ā€œYeaaaaah budyyyyā€

More like a chuckle, but hey what can I say? I like music and I like Fallout, and this kinda marries them funnily enough.