What are you listening to?

new-ish muadeep ep on vision is amazing

New album by Underbelly (You suck at Producing) is fucking killer.

Sweet delicious hip hop, bassey, neural gooeyness in you mouth ears.

Listening to the “Kanga” album right now. So far:

“Something Dangerous” definitely sounds like a NIN song.
“Going Red” sounds like an Ayria song.
“Honey” could kind of be a NIN song.
“Viciousness” could be an AngelSpit song.

She might not be the most original musician ever but what she does she does well and her voice is great so that doesn’t bother me… Plus, almost every “Industrial/electro” band has emulated or ripped off Skinny Puppy or Depeche Mode or Front 242 or Front Line Assembly. So at least she’s not doing that, eh.

Re: new SP - not holding my breath. Apparently, Ogre said that cEvin Key was not sending him music to work on… So maybe cEvin isn’t that all that interested anymore :frowning:

Gutted to see Morricone go even though he had a good innings. My favourite stuff was Cinema Paradiso etc but when you wanna go full Morricone you get out the spaghetti.

Kind of a mixed bag…

Fuck yeah, Second Woman!

Oh my god, they’re still a band? I remember these guys from the 90s and it sounds like they haven’t changed one bit!

Post malone despite the face tattoos, and some of the clean produced mayonnaise teeny bop type hip hop computer music is actually a pretty good rock metal musician even some of the mayonnaise teeny bop music is good too.

Anna rules.

Quick FYI, in case you didn’t know: she has a new instrumental-only album coming out soon.

Because we all love weird female artists.