What are you listening to?

Haha these nutters are at it again (not that they ever really stopped)

Ups, its Pete Shelley o’clock. I love that slightly distorted bass sound he made.

oldie but a goldie:

This colossal compilation has been curated by Headphone Commute to benefit all of those affected by Hurricane Sandy, the largest Atlantic hurricane on record, which has devastated portions of the Caribbean, Mid-Atlantic and Northeastern United States in late October 2012.

100% of all the proceeds generated from the sale of this album will be donated towards two charitable organizations: Doctors Without Borders and The Humane Society. The artists on the release have been hand-picked to showcase the world’s top talent in ambient, modern classical, and experimental music. The unprecedented selection features many unreleased pieces composed exclusively for the cause.

Help plz, I clicked on this by accident expecting it to be IDM or something and now my baby boy likes Metal :laughing:

Baby needs to hear this. This is a very influencial band! Your lil buddy might shoegaze to sleep faster now too, trust me. And when he wakes up he will ask for a guitar and starts a band similar to this and you should say yes!

Yeah, it’s really, really good.

I just discovered this artist, she is fantastic.

Damn, this is fucking dope! Thanks! :slight_smile:

Rediscovered d’Eon after he started putting out new music since last year. His stuff comes out with so little fanfare and is refreshingly weird and playful every time.

I can’t post links so he is “musicforkeyboards” at bandcamp. Six Trios still makes my head spin. I can’t understand how the fuck that album was put together. Wish he would release more like it.

Pretty good stuff indeed. Reminds me of Ayria or a less violent version of Angelspit.

Did you see who “helped” on this? Rhys Fulber and Greg Reely. No surprise the mix & mastering kill.

Edited to add: looking her up on Discogs, I see her “Eternal Daughter” ep was mastered by Anthony Valcic and Dave (Rave) Ogilvie.

At this rate cEvin Key, Ogre and Bill Leeb are next :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Seriously. I feel like it’s crazy that I had never heard of her before considering Rhys Fulber and Dave Rave worked with her. While we’re talking about her, what are the communities’ thoughts on some of the similarities between some of her tracks and a select few NIN tracks? Seems like she gets a lot of hate for it, although I’m not sure I agree with the criticism.

Also, still waiting for new skinny puppy… one day maybe