What are you listening to?

Still deep house. Found this on Ishkur’s guide to electronic music. Shoutout to nos for getting me there.

Don’t ask why, i’m just repeatedly killing neurons to some Tamil Michel Jackson. Musical exploration takes you places.

I’d wait for the sneers but don’t actually care :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like the entire mid-2000s rock scene. I liek it.

Ooh. Just looked it up. Mid 90s. Had me fooled, I didn’t think it was grunge enough for the 90s.

I’m afraid to admit how much this guy influenced me. Happy to hear some new material from him

Not heard this in a while, always loved that vocal sample…

This man is a beast

As proof of how terrible my taste in media can be, I remember this song only for being at the end of “Kangaroo Jack”. But I do love it. And that music video, it’s as California as country should ever be.

I have been really digging this new Denzel Curry and Kenny Beats. I’ll share some links of music when I can post links!

Altered States by Daniel McCagh on n5md. Great stuff, very inspiring!

Totally different/unrelated. Ryn Weaver has an incredible voice. Unique timbre, great technique. Has disappeared since her first album. I saw her live 2-3 years ago and she could sing the same way easily. No idea why she’s not huge.

To The Faithful - ITN. Incredible song, as vital as it ever was.

30 years later - where do all these years go?

Incredible song, great vid.

And totally unrelated. I may be drunk and should stop posting. Happy Easter, etc!