VCV Rack

Thank you sr.

And pretty damn good at doing it too from what I can gather from Renoise users.

Man been using renoise for 12 years now. It’s how I think of constructing music now. It’s ingrained in me ROFL. Such a fast work flow and you can do sooooooooooo much midi wise.

Undocumented fix for touch devices: Open settings.json with a text editor and change “allowCursorLock” to false.

the greatest part about the VCV Host plug-in, is that if you have hardware devices such as synths that also have a VST editor and you have a audio interface with DC coupled ins/outs then you can use CV to control all the parameters. It’s opened a whole new sound design dimension to many of my hardware boxes.

Man that is badass. Can’t wait for ver. 1.0 to do that with hardware with out gui’s

I’m curious if it would work with the Microkorg editor, Granted the patch editor software is standalone and not VST.

If you think about it, $99 is reasonable considering you’re essentially not just buying 1 VST but 100+ But yeah, Its worth taking the plunge.

Unfortunately it wont in respect to using VCV Rack’s “HOST” plug-in/module. It only works with VSTs.

Also, if anyone wants some good quality VST editors for hardware devices to use in VCV Rack or otherwise, this person makes some nice ones at a decent price.

https://sigabort.co/midisynth.html

How do I use it with a DAW?

Right now it still supports bridge which is more or less making your daw a rewire host for vcv rack.

This video is a very good resource and will explain it in detail. Now 1.0 will be built as a VST, At a cost of $99.