To What Do You Owe Your Happiness Today?

Kinda need the detail in a language I can understand but it does look good.

@Roo_Stercogburn how did your chili paste/sauce turn out?

Got to go to my partner’s aunt’s bougie in-ground, “salt water” pool yesterday. They have a gas well on their land and get to heat it for free. Its so fucking nice. Managed to mostly not get any sun burn.

It is goooooooooooooood.

Very nice! I like that you took the time to strain it. Whenever I use chili oil at an Asian restaurant around here they never do that and you’ll get a seed or piece of pepper then its all over lol then I need milk.

I havent talked about/spam posting politics and social issues on idmf for about a week.

Trying to abstain and be stoic about it all.

Perhaps i should read some stoic philosophy by marcus aurelius, seneca and epictetus.

Today I might have made the best chilli I’ve ever made. Did some music too.

But the chilli ooooh.

It has been far too long and also a long time coming… being able to dance and totally be my full and total shelf among people who accept all kinds. 39 and still funky af on the dance floor.

Always be true to your shelf.

lol shelves are an important part of our lives. Gotta dust 'em off once in a while.

Damn I thought that was homemade jenkem at first. Goes to show where my mind is at :roll_eyes:

:smiley:

I work with the best people I have ever known.

Balanced audio. Today I received a Topping D10 balanced and necessary cables and I am now listening to Orbital 30 Something.

Got tickets to Wu-Tang and Nas as well as The Get Up Kids and Sparta a week after.

Wu tang and nas dayumn east coast…