To What Do You Owe Your Happiness Today?

It was very nasty :nauseated_face:… but now I know I have to keep myself safe… and not rely on my trusted bubble :mask:

Oh… and thanks for the beer :beers::pray::sparkles:

Glad you guys are safe (well safe ish) and not imminently dead.

Today, I was made happy by looking at a properly fucked up mix and just knocking 6 off all the output busy busses. Ruthless but effective.

How so?

I came here just to show that I still haven’t caught it in any way form or shape!

That its MLK Day, no class, don’t have to leave the house…

Get well soon @all who caught covid or something else that results in health, feelings or experiences below reasonable parameters.

I owe my happiness to my baby boy who behaved comparatively well in his first visit to the Kindergarten. Way to go, Meta Jr.

Black hole sun wont you come and wash away the rain.

Some of those posts are mine,…I was watching too much news. Was dealing with assholes. I Followed the golden rule and they stopped.

That is why, also keep in mind i made an effort to hold back as much as possible. Also I still have residual thoughtfeels about things. Learning to switch off the residual thoughtfeels. But yeah.

Shrug.

@moodorf that’s interesting, I defo saw what you meant about this thread, I hadn’t noticed it in the other one. Interesting observation.

@metaside glad meta jr is doing well in kindergarten : )

Free day. I turned off my brain by watching movies and shows because i overanalyze stuff.

Cutting back on social media.

Confirmed studio afternoon this Saturday. The missus is going out w a friend and I’ll be integrating the Bro-1 into my setup and starting to noodle on an idea for an EP.

Doo eet!

This is happening for reals reals and people should pester me about releasing it : )

Send stuff over for comments and shit.
Do not worry, I will not let you forget the EP…

On my end I started an NFT photography page, let’s see how this shit goes.

I will definitely sending some PMs for notes!

Do eet! :pray:

I’ve posted an early, early sketch in the Hardware Megathread. Just trying to figure out the vibe…think I want to do an Acen kind of Bleep N Bass, before Jungle and Hardcore split off from each other kinda thing, but modern sounding.

Successfully replaced the thermal pads and paste on my PS4 Pro. Who needs a PS5 when this thing runs smooth as silk? A fun Saturday morning project that I’ve been meaning to do for around two years. :stuck_out_tongue:

(I don’t have pics of every stage)