To What Do You Owe Your Happiness Today?

I know it is a cliche’ but the show became hit or miss after Carell left. That said, I feel like they gave Ferrell just enough time to do his thing w/o over doing it and James Spader is just fucking wackado and I love it.

The Jim and Pam story line gets more and more annoying to me. Jim has “nice guy” misogyny vibes like the main, male cast of Big Bang Theory.

Pretty much. I noticed in S3 or so of Big Bang they basically rewrote Sheldon’s character. He went from understanding everything and not caring to misunderstanding things due to a lack within because it was easier to write. By the end of BB Theory they’d made all the characters very creepy if you paid attention. While I don’t mind that per se I think when they haven’t had a plot related reason to change its just shit writing.

I just got ALL of my old Ableton presets back, plus a bunch of old patches I thought lost forever, plus I figured out how to make some old VST’s work again! I’m stoked as hell. I’m getting closer to being able to open old music files and/or make some tunes again.

My perception, from my limited experience w the show, is that the misogyny is written to be ok because the guys are “harmless nerds.”

I appreciate the basic premise of the show but this part always bothered me.

The uk version was written better…

The us version jims prank toward dwight.

Dwight made the show.

Yea, it took me a second watch of the series but Dwight is certainly a main character highlight for me. I like that they made him really weird, but he also had honest emotional moments.

Had been dry for a while but was able to score. Smoked a cone and put the needle to the record so to speak. Upload pending review…

i can tell, its a very warm mix, i’ve been listeing for four hours, and i’ve also been going through the lorn catalog, and the igloo, 440 bleeze

Rob Papen Predator 3 woop woop \o/

That’s an unexpected update in my mind… nice.

Happy Halloween my lovelies!

Deez Animals and nature and junk

Also anyone know of a break out box for the tt303s so i can control the filter via cc?

It looks like it has MIDI I/O …what kind of break out box would you need? Do you mean just like a MIDI controller?

I use the midi loop back feature on the squarp pyramid to record “written” sequences from the 303 (midi out of the 303 into the pyramid) so i can record velocity, hammer, mute, accent, slide, but the clone doesnt have cc for the filter, which is true to the original. Ive seen the devilfish mods and og (cyclonett303) mods to add cc, but the newer version doesnt have room for the switches and all. I have a mess of boxes and wires already and wouldnt mind a little box with all of the mods attached to wire into the tt303… I hope i make sense. Id even be down to make it myself, but i wouldnt know where to start.

Ahhhh. Ok. I see. You might try asking canecreek or chasedobson…they are the two people I know here that work with the guts of synths.

That sucks that they were that faithful to the original really. I understand and own synth remakes, but I like modern features on them! Like…give me dat sound I want, but make it easy to access lol

For real, i like what i can do with it, id just like to do more. Ive been using single cycle wave forms in renoise as an alternative. Hope everyone is having a good day!

I got a notebook for my poltical rants about social issues so that i dont post my views about this bullshit on various social media and not on idmf as well.

Because im tired of talking about it and i assume everyone thats left on the forum is tired of me talking about it.

Besides im trying not to fall victim to political manipulation of being forced to pick a tribe…

The Manipulation tactics are ridicule, pressure, pushing negatives hard, and picking a target, freezing it, personalizing it, and polarizing it.

Read an article and saw some stuff about how the media trying to make everyone more engaged by delibrately pushing content to provoke both sides of the argument…

So im just gonna rant in my notebook that no one will ever read. Because this bullshit is a fucking life suck.

I don’t think I’ve ever once seen a political rant from you on IDMf : )

I think that is a really great idea though with the note book. Every thing around us seems to fill us with socio-political venom/poison. And getting it out of our heads so we can think clearly is hard. We think social media is a good place to do it but that really becomes a feedback loop.

I’ll admit I’ve basically stopped looking at the news. I’m not even sure that actually makes me a bad citizen anymore. I used to feel an obligation to know what was going on in the world but now it feels like we aren’t even getting the truth from any source anymore so why does it matter? I try to concentrate on the reality I’m experiencing because that’s all I can trust.

Shit is starting feel like Ghost in the Shell Second Gig where the plot and characters challenge the nature of reality because of how the internet has changed our perception of what is real.

I did start the political shitpost thread lol.

I think that its not even about truth anymore its about agendas and endgame.

Henceforth why im just like nope towards it.

Heres what made me happy today…

Thicccccccc.

Lol not really.

What made me happy is a stranger asking me why i look so sad. Made me happy cause theres some people that give a shit about people enough to be kind.