To What Do You Owe Your Happiness Today?

Something to read at work. Holiday present to myself.

I just discovered this guy’s YT channel. great stuff:

happiness is hard to come by these days fuck it’s getting to me like brutal

Workin’ since about 8am, finished about 11:30pm with a break to make dinner at dinner time.

Now got some wine, playing ‘puter game, listening to Carbon Based Lifeforms. Chillin’. Iz nice.

Don’t let negativity consume you, Lug! You’re cool as hell.

A month ago I went on a hike in Spring Lake and showed off the bridge you and I hung out at, and last week I went on another short trek there before the sun went down, and my companion found some new trails. A bit snowy and muddy, but it was a good adventure.

The movie “there’s something about mary” totally forgot that it existed.

It rained… and we really need it.

James baldwin.

Got an interview set up for a pretty legit job! Pay is almost double what I’m currently making, I’ll be sitting for an 8 hour shift instead of running around constantly, and I quit smoking weed at the perfect time about a month ago, so I’ll be able to pass the drug test.

I’m so fucking over my current job, pay is shit, management is ABSOLUTE shit, and motherfuckers don’t even realize how much weight I’m constantly pulling, which is WAY MORE than any of the assistant managers. Once I leave all of the closers are going to have a significantly harder time cause I’m by far the fastest at everything. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if a handful of people leave shortly after I do. I’m kinda hoping so because the people running the store are total assholes, who nitpick tiny shit but break rules that would get them fired constantly.

Oh, also Gamestonks lol
My brother dropped over 3 grand into that shit two days ago, and he’s not pulling out because fuck Wallstreet :slight_smile:
Hoping this is just the beginning of a financial revolution. ‘Infiltrate Wallstreet’ sounds so much better than ‘occupy Wallstreet.’

I just got some massive studio upgrades. I pretty much have my dream setup now

There was an attempt…to sell TD3s…

Listened to me bandcamp portfolio…I dont feel as embarrassed of some the tracks from 2019 up till now…

Made me happy cause personal achievement of music goals.

But realistically some tracks dont universally translate well through phone speaker or bluetooth or earbuds…

Also one mans masterpiece is anothers duct tape bananna.

The journey from audacity copy pasta wtf was I thinking…to something halfway decent.

Just saying thank you to everyone for all your feedback over the years.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Some rando prick on the internet.

Nice! @bfk … it’s good to take a listen back once in a while… but I try not to do it often… it can feel a little self-indulgent. But after a bunch of months or a year or so… listening to one or two can be reinvigorating.

Onward! :sunglasses:

^Nah, it’s cool to listen back on stuff! I just isolated this portion of the last show I ever had and came here to post this song, because this is the best version of this song we did. It started off as some bullshit remix to a Triceracorn track (IG88, Branden Clark, IDMf artist, etc), but it turned into a crazy cover that I’m still proud of.

Otherwise, today was quite enjoyable, but it’s bed time. Until we meet again.

I know someone is going to step in and tell me I’m wrong, but I still wonder why people are catering to these fucks anyway. Nothing sounds good through a phone speaker, no matter how hard anybody tries. If your shit doesn’t translate well, it’s probably just created for decent human beings who care a little bit about audio

The car check tells no lies, though :grinning:

Made some noisy thing. It was alright. A good day.

Got vaxxed up :slight_smile:

Happy that I havent posted any of my toxic mind diarrhea on idmf as of late.

Yay for self control.

666th post gay as a dildo.