To What Do You Owe Your Happiness Today?

won an M-Audio oxygen 25 on ebay. it means i can downsize my old behringer UMX49 (that thing has done me so proud over the years) and make room for my turntables that have been in storage for about 6+ years.

im going to open up the UMX and see if i can remove everything apart from the knobs and build them into their own small enclosure.

Pretty stoked, I was perusing my old man’s endless bookshelves earlier today and found an original 1979 hardcover (with fairly worn slipcover) copy of Alien by Alan Dean Foster. I’ve actually never read it!

:open_mouth:

I should be surprised but my dad is just an older version of me. I’m still traumatized from Alien Resurrection when he took me to the theater to see it, I was 9. Lol

I’ve read it. It was based off the original script and has some effectively deleted scenes in it. I remember it being pretty good.

Nice! Alien is probably my favorite film of all time, i’m almost 32. Alan Dean Foster also did official movie novelizations for Aliens, Alien 3, and Alien: Covenant.

I should probably explore the literature side of the universe more, it’s rich.

Very silly, very fun.

Amazing comic. I have that one.

The Aliens vs Superman / Batman is also pretty good fun too.

Just got a cintiq :smiley:

so i got a couple moog mother32s the rack bit did not show up but.
the funny thing is i did not think this through.i have no power for either one.
typical rixtr manuver.

Been listening to Andy Serkis reading The Hobbit for charity:

A few hours in, still some way to go.

it just finished a few mins ago. Tremendous. Much man love for Mr. Serkis for doing this.

Made a coda with a solo I like so much I’m extending the track slightly just to have more of it :smiley:

I finally fucking finished this after one hellish 9 day Blender bender.

Lessons were learned. I still think it turned out pretty sick, this was a great crash course into blendermania.

big ups to @_ms for the music :slight_smile:

I feel accomplished for the day. I need a beer or five.

Nice animation and whatsever

nice work, both of you <3

why did you make the camera move so close? i thought i was gona get stabbed! :smiley:

Haha aggressive camera angles for angery noise music XD

Thanks parri! Still new to the Blender thing but I’m getting the hang of it slowly :slight_smile:

I took a day trip to this creepy ass ‘spiritual’ town I live near called Cassadaga, started poking around their bookstore and ended up with a beautiful tibetan singing bowl and a small djembe since my old one bit the dust a little while ago. My wife is a great enabler these days.

The bowl is huge and it sings like a screeching demon. I think there’s a sample pack waiting to erupt

Glitch art on instagram

Humanity is in space again.

Might have seen it flying over tonight.

So for the past 2.5 weeks I’ve been recovering from a back injury, today has been the day I was able to get back on my bike again. I missed work and missed out on some music making, I’ve had wonderful help from a friend who drove me to and from medical care and a wonderfully patient and lovely girlfriend of 7 years to keep my mind off of it. I owe her the most of my happiness. The meds they had me on made my mind super yucky and cloudy

I felt like I was at a wall of darkness :joy::joy:
Anywho that’s what I owe my happiness to today.