To What Do You Owe Your Happiness Today?

\o/

On a friend’s recommendation, I’ve ordered a bag of cider.

:smiley:

lol bag.

But yeh, really.

look at this dude
asdasdsa

*wheeze * *wheeze *

My little daughter was dancing to my music in the livingroom today😂

I now have 8.25TB of storage :smiley:

Cannibal Corpse, Amon Amarth, Lamb Of God, and mutha fucking Slayer. Such a great concert! Plus, one of my co-workers took advantage of the $20 ticket sale they had, bought 4 of them and gave me one. I obviously owe her more than words can describe, but i am so happy that i didn’t miss this show!!!

Got a new co-worker a few days ago.
Pissed me of this morning by asking stupid questions and trying to be funny while I was trying to finish some important stuff for a customer that is already pissed of because of delivery delay.
My other co-worker Marcus asked me why I was pissed of and what he could do to cheer up my mood.
“Gimme a bottle of whiskey and a funnel!” He left the room saying nothing and returned 45 Minutes later with a bottle of “Glenfiddich 12 Years old” grinning like a bastard and said “Dude, take this. Hope you happy now”

Damn, what did you delete?

Ding dong the witch is dead.

First time really in Texas non-work related.

Total “from Utah” moment.

“Yeah I’ll have a house whiskey and coke, double”

-“we can’t do 4oz.”

At that moment I realized all drinks here are doubles (2oz). In Utah you can only get 1oz, maybe 1.5oz.

And 7-11 sells wine.

The fuck. I hate Utah

:stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers,
Jayson

no better moment to listen to music than right after practice
I never gave credit to mccoy tyner for his solo on my favorite things. it’s absolute genius

I took this pretty badass picture of an octopus today. Was mesmerized by this dude for quite a while at the world aquarium in Dallas.

Sitting at a bar and threw $20 into the jukebox to blast nothing but Deftones for an hour :slight_smile:

My Livid Base hasn’t worked with Ableton since I upgraded to Live 10 recently so I just bought a used Push since I made about $200 more than I expected on my paycheck for some reason. Didn’t realize how much overtime I was getting haha

Also will be getting monitors soon here and a better space to set things up so I’m happy about that :slight_smile:

Been getting a lot more into retro stuff, trying to scope out some of my missed favs for the Genesis. Found this gem today:

Gonna have to blast through this one, hard stuff. :slight_smile: Soundtrack is incredible

Nice!
Another great one from that system was Shadowrun.

Cheers,
Jayson