To What Do You Owe Your Happiness Today?

I just got that today too, kinda surprised I haven’t taken a day in all that time.

I’m glad I’m not alone in this haha. Although funny meaning we might also have the same registration date?

:beers:

If you mean the day this place was up, then yeah.

buncha nerds. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yep, must have been. Now that you mention it I’m pretty sure once it was announced to be up on facebook I registered. Good stuff. Haha.

Tomato soup and work-mode

No fucking idea how “the cure” has gone over my head so long. Been a couple months now I’ve jammed them but damn… like , I get it now?

Same thing with the doors. Kind of overlooked these groups due to their hype but man… .

… So good. Haha. Been loving the shit out of The Cure lately. Makes me happy :slight_smile:

overlook no more!i grew up listening to 60’s 70’s music-doors,stones,hendrix,the who,etc.
Then came the 80’s highschool,beer,party,beer,girls,more girls,beer,the cure,ah-ha,simple minds,wham!
cyndi lauper,the bangles,the eurythmics…blah blah, did i mention beer?
most of my style comes from gary neuman,devo,flock of seagulls,vangellis,etc.

I’m unplugging myself from facebook and am trying to spend less time communicating with people through screens. Can’t imagine what that place looks like to people with thousands of friends (plus twitter, instagram, snapchat and whatever the fuck else). I’ve got forty-four, and that’s already way too much.

Feels good. :stuck_out_tongue:

These two sentences are contradictory. :joy:

(In Between Days is a personal favorite.)

So after beating myself up studying classical style composition the past few months, I decided to hop back on the funk and blues train and I fell back in love.

I threw this little piece together after drinking way to much coffee this morning, but I had a hell of a blast doing it

=)

That was Awesome :clap: :clap::clap::clap::clap::sunglasses:

Thank you!

Mark Mothersbaugh. Again.

This video because symmetry

I’m still waiting for it

hitting vegas for a few days this weekend yeeeeeeeee

there’s some benefit to being in SLC, vegas next door is a fun impulsion.

Hydros and xanax

Dude, that shirt

oh yeah, you jealous?

Free bacon rolls at work.

Om nom nom.