Things that piss you off the most

This isn’t an angry post but maybe this will help someone

When haters act like they speak for you they are only speaking for themselves. If others believe that the haters speak for you then those people aren’t worth your time anyway. Ditch the haters and their followers. Better yourself and move on.

The thing that pisses me off the most today is that the best things are often the worst for us, and we simply have a warped image of what things ought to be, and no longer appreciate life without those things.

Take drugs to feel good, bad for for you, distorted image of how we “should” feel. I have a friend that is adamant he’d be quite happy permanently tripping. Well, I doubt it, that’s basically Schizophrenia, and it ain’t pleasant.

Not really pissed off but it perplexes as to why I’m such a big deal to certain people…

Irony is I just see myself as a nobody.

Neuro linguistic programming…the most retarded idea ever…grow a pair and just be direct ffs.

Would rant about how stupid it is.

Summary thought control is dumb…because isn’t having thoughts to like stuff a normal response…

To me the whole thought control aspect of nlp is just fucking pathetic.

So I went to a Halloween party tonight. Despite the fact I’ve been kind of down. I show up and initially things seem ok. It’s mostly just me and my buddies and few people I don’t know. But then something weird happens–a ton of people start showing up at this party I was told was going to be kind of low key (20 people or less I was told) There was live music planned, so I guess I should have assumed more people would show up.

Before I know it though, there’s all these people around me I don’t really know and suddenly the band’s sound guy starts playing this shitty club music over the system. As if suddenly the party agreed on shitty club music (for context shitty club music is usually never played at my friend’s parties) Then I notice all of these people showing up are drinking. I think to myself uh oh

After their sound guy chose to play shitty club music over the system for like an hour, the band plays for like 20 mins, but then announce they are taking a break. Cue the shitty club music all over again.

At this point in the party I realize that nearly everybody has a drink in their hand, and people are starting to get stupid. Like shouting “woo!” and shit.

I realize at this point I sound like an incredible wet blanket. But here’s the thing–I have no problem with people at a party drinking, or maybe smoking a little weed, or maybe expanding their mind if you know what I mean and I think you do. Hell, I’m usually one of them. But this party was allllll about alcohol at this point.

And have you ever been to a party where nearly everyone’s sloppy drunk?? It’s appealing when you’re 21 but when you’re 36 it’s just like “why am I here? I do not like being a club, I do not like being around this drug, I do not like shitty club bands, I do not like them sam I am”

So I left. It was totally the wrong vibe for me. My friend will probably be pissed with me, but I shouldn’t really have to explain as a former world-heavyweight championship alkie I don’t need to be around that shit.