Things that piss you off the most

UK out of Europe … i just don’t believe it

I was smarter when I was younger… but I know more now.

Pisses me off that I’m not smart enough anymore to use all of the great knowledge I’ve obtained over the years.

When I was younger I didn’t know enough to put my smarts to good use.

Doesn’t seem fair… that pisses me off… a lot :persevere:

That is normal. I read a psychology article about it…
It was something like that over age existing neurons adapt to process more information at once while others die out. Regions of hippocampus get therefore denser.

I guess that because weed shrinks the same area it also makes the brain slower/older.

Throw enough bullshit and blag, with shitty experiences, it is enough to radicalize a person to extremism.

Dont let some assclown…fuck up your world perception/vibes. No fool shouldnt be reason why a person loses their capacity to be reasonable.

Normal people dont destroy other people over bullshit things.

.ygkz extensions

so i been severely ill since the middle of january. been to the hospital 3-4 times just this month.
luckly its not covid.but man i was sick. i have lost so much weight none of you would recogzie me.
and sadly not been able to play my new gear.keystep pro a new guitar wich is on backorder till march 12.

sustainer in the bridge texas special in the middle and a jb junior humbucker in the bridge.

Glad you’re getting better Rixtr

That looks like a sweet guitar man, let us know how it plays when you get it. :slight_smile:

when you want a warm bath and you get all ready but then the hot water runs out and its just lukewarm… ouch

A cop gave me a ticket mistakenly for ‘obstructing the snow plow’. My car was parked in my driveway. My dipshit neighbor obstructed the plow, I later moved my car after 45 min of shoveling to clear my driveway, my neighbor moved his car, and a cop gave me the ticket instead of my stupid neighbor. I’m about to go to the cop shop and make the beginning of this dude’s shift at least a little annoying in about an hour lol.
Seems like it’s an honest mistake but I don’t really feel like paying $50 for something that someone else did.

Also the cop wrote ‘2022’ under the year lol

He’s comin’ back for ya :smiley:

Havent watched political news in weeks cause both sides are just bullying each other at this point.

I feel better having cut out politics from my life.

I still have residual thought garbage from the past few years though. It’s a process.

Turn on the tv…to get sports update…

Then they talk politics and social issues on the sports channel…I turn off the tv.

At this rate I might just get rid of cable and watch DVDs and read books.

I’m pissed off about feeling pissed off…why are all these things trying to make me angry…hulk smash…

Well yeah, if you’re not addicted to the stress of hearing about bad shit you can’t do anything about, how on earth are you going to come back for more?

People that make video content.

Coworker has been giving me shit. So I recommended to my boss that he punish both me and my coworker for not getting along. Because that’s the fair thing to do.

Besides I avoid the whole bullshit of moral high ground and the whole people using what’s fair arguement and ppl taking advantage of the situation by throwing a fucking tantrum to get their way.

It’s like kindergarden/high school…and bullies in schoolyard at recess.

Also peer pressure, relational aggression, and self esteem issues are still a thing as adults.

Fucking seriously.

Hi, totally agree with you, it is so realistic and hilarious

If things like WRT…white replacement theory is seriously considered to be an actual issue…

I’m just like wtf are you smoking to believe this garbage.

Things have gotten dumber. Good thing I no longer follow besides no one wants to hear rants about bullshit…

Some people get along and some dont.

But From what I learned so far from reading baldwin so far.

Hate begets hate.

it’s like playing a guessing game to find out who likes you.

And always be on your toes. Cause various reasons.

Just a short summary but it doesnt do baldwin justice because they fail to capture the intricacies of baldwin’s reflections.

Idk people have different standards for what is and what isnt.

I’m just like if we cool, we cool, if your gonna play games w/me then fuck off, if you dont like me and I dont like you, ok, leave me be and I’ll mind my business and leave you be.

Magnetic grip screw bit drill bit holders with a ridiculously weak magnet where the screw bit just gets stuck in the screw head if you don’t slightly rotate the bit to free it…

A pack of 1000 3x1mm neodymium magnets is a tenner on eBay… at retail bulk prices! Two of those in the base of the holder is a penny. One penny. Not even looking at massive bulk B2B prices.

Fuck it… these things:

FAISBMBHSTD

I posted this in the happiness thread too, but this pissed me off as much as it’s made me happy (it’s only made me happy recently for reasons that will become clear).

Well, a couple of years ago, my Early 2013 MacBook Pro 15" died.

A little while ago, I came across a Louis Rossman video about this problem.

The problem was that the U8900 chip (which regulates power to the GPU) has absolutely abysmal soldering, and after a while of working fine, the solder contacts come loose, and when it heats up, it loses connection due to the expansion, after which the voltage to the GPU drops, the kernel panics, the display turns off.

When I send the MacBook to Apple to fix it, as they were required to fix it as it was a manufacturing defect, all they did was put a little rubber strip over the chip, so that the chip would be pressed onto the board by the backplate beneath the logic board.

No reflowing the chip, just a fucking flap of rubber, too thin at that.

About a year after the fix, it died again. No wonder. Rubber degrades and compresses, and stops exerting as much force after a while.

So, I found a teardown guide, took the logic board out, and put in a bit of folded up electrical tape such that a lot more force is applied to the chip when it is pressed up against the backplate. It’s such a fiddly palaver and the wires and connectors are so delicate and petite I genuinely expected to turn it back on and the keyboard and USB port would be fucked or something.

So far, it’s working absolutely fine - and I can enjoy not using Windows and instead using an objectively superior operating system. Apple are arseholes sometimes, but fuck me do they make a good operating system. Miles better for software development in my book. No fucking about with the linux subsystem on Widows if you want bash. And no fucking about with Linux, as much as I love it, it just lacks the spit and polish of Mac OS at a user interface and software installation/availability level.

But for fuck sake. That soldering was so bad, and it was such a common problem, I just wonder why on earth anybody ever thought that wasn’t a problem at Apple. They set such high standards with the polish of the OS itself, but they’ve made some real shoddy hardware decisions.