Things that piss you off the most

Make me :smiley:

That would prove difficult without the use of long range ballistic poop launchers

You got this. All you need is a decent curry the night before. Or at your age, bran in the last week :smiley:

Braces for incoming poop

Dont taze me bro…

gets tazed

Lolz ensue…

And then tears for fears

Jesus, I went a ways down, read a bunch - then grabbed the side pane block with my mouse arrow and pulled…for about ten seconds…

I lke the forum layout and color.

~

@nose : diet fixes the body.

re - fortnite: humans and Capitalism and privilege, yo.

I like ska. Back in '01 a dude and I were smoking a joint and he had on this weird ska group that…suddenly turned into a ta-sty cover of Reign in Blood.

~

@Brogner : ‘women’ suggests a pattern of self-abuse, holmes.

The hot totties, you can send dem hoes ova hea!

Also, pregnancy gets sidelined by keeping it Greek.

~

(@) bfk : ain’t it funny how some ‘wisdom-y’ folks get cached out in simple ways?

re - driving : those beyond 60 have a different biological pace than those younger - just as those over 40 have a different pace than those younger…and so on. IE: living in another’s shoes…

Seems only Ireland has addressed this issue in denying driving privileges to those over 70…

Also: WORD.

Love makes the world go round. Shame makes it a gambling affair.

I feel obligated to mention that I love Ska, and ran a very successful radio show in college called the Happy Hour Ska Show (Oregon State KBVR radio) for 3+ years. So yeah, fuck the haters. :sunglasses::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I was literally listening to Toots and the Maytals and the Toasters to and from work today. If I ever get around to getting a tattoo, the first one will be Walter Jabsco on one calf and Beat Betty on the other.

I’ve been listening to The Toasters so much lately. They are the greatest ska band on earth IMO

people overreacting and believing in nonsense…facepalm…

i guess this means I gotta cut people out of my life

would share more details on this but i suspect that the certain people track my net presence judging by their behavior in my past interactions with them

A few things
fucken hoarders suck ass
my brother got laid off cause he’s a bartender and yeah, nobody should be at bars right now
And I work in food delivery and people tip fucking trash during this bullshit so far lol… one fun thing to do though is to wear a really heavy duty mask to the deliveries I know I’m going to get stiffed at and are like 5 miles away. Seeing the look of panic in people’s eyes and their questioning if they should even be ordering food can be really amusing.

Maybe I’m being an asshole by doing that, but maybe you’re an asshole if you order food and don’t tip, especially right now. Everyone working in food delivery right now is risking getting this shit a lot more than most people.

sorry this job has made me a spiteful motherfucker lol, I know, it’s petty

That’s fuckin’ lame man, I’ve done a couple deliveries and tipped 30% even with them leaving the delivery on my doorstep.

Shit sucks out there for delivery drivers. Wish more people were accommodating, but its tough times.

Everyone’s flocking to my state from elsewhere carrying the shit, I’ve been exposed to a bunch of sick people and I’m beginning to feel like I’m getting sick myself after a long while of exposure. Me and my wife are the only people I know who are planning to self-quarantine well in advance.

And our data is still being suppressed, so everyone can pretend like it’s just a flu. This is going to be real good.

Capitalism.

Sign of a diseased culture and economic model.

But Corona has come to help us. Help us realize a Resource-based Economy.

the store ran out of tp, and im all like beside myself…and i see this posted on facebook

makes me feel feels because i posted about my tp problem on facebook and i feel like this is the response to my status update…

and i would normally respond to that response…
with this

but im like trying to be a better person, and not waste my time with nonsense from other people doing whatever…

So my computer that I just bought, crapped out.
Seems to be the cmos battery, and possibly the video card.
Which I am ordering Friday. Who knows when it will get here.
So for now. Back to my tablet.
Also…fuck coronavirus. And this monumental monkey fuck of an administration.

My grandfather passed due to corona… he was in the hospital for other reasons and contracted it while there…
When people say to take this shit seriously, please, realize it’s for a reason. So many people have the virus and don’t even know… Please isolate, social distance and become a germophobe right now if you can…

Very sorry to hear that, my condolences to you and your family!

With regard to Covid in general, I would say hospitals are specific risk areas right now - the level of constant isolation, protection and constant disinfection needed to keep it contained is hard to maintain even in the best of times with full equipment and unrealistic when equipment is lacking. Stuff like MRSA is often spread inside of hospitals in the best of times, even though that stuff is much harder to get infected with as compared to Covid. Even though information on it is contested, Chinese research said weeks ago that it spreads in the air and people got infected sitting 4,5 meters away in a bus, and a more recent paper said it could stay in the air for up to 3 hours.

The following is not based on specific reviewed research, but some people argue not to treat any Covid-related fever with stuff like Ibuprofen or even Paracetamol or Aspirin, since that might negatively affect outcomes.

Thank you, I appreciate it… and you’re completely right about all of that.

This is effecting so many people, and everyone should be careful, if not for yourself at the very least for other people. I know people in the media don’t want everyone freaking out because they don’t want the economy to crash even more than it has, but just be careful out there, for everyone’s sake.
Unfortunately a lot of people in my state right now aren’t taking it very seriously, it really bothers me actually… My grandpa was in another state, but it’s really frustrating to see so many people roll their eyes at really easy to follow instructions around here, or act like being a little bit more careful is sooo inconvenient.