Things that piss you off the most

Now this was from a friend last weekend. We were climbing and he told me a story about staying at a hostel in Australia once on his travels. This guy is from New Orleans, and pretty agreeable and chill. But he had bought an entire pizza and couldn’t eat it because he fell ill. The next day, his appetite returned and he went to get some of that pizza and people had eaten every fucking piece of it. So he put a note on the fridge that said, “Whoever ate the pizza, meet me outside right now.” He figured out it was some locals that lived there and not fellow travellers. In any case, there were no takers! :smiley:

HipsterGuitarCampfireDavidFappaInstagramTechno.

I saw an interview where this woman Jenna friedman or whatever her name is interviewed the cannibal cop, this interview itself was turned into a sick twisted joke…so yea…I wanna say nature itself always finds a way to weed out certain elements of the ecosystem…like an organism’s immune system fighting a disease…

WHY
why does dark souls 3 have to autosave all the time…
I WAS TRYING TO CLOSE DARK SOULS 3 AND ACCIDENTALLY 1 HIT KILLED THE GODDAMN FIRE KEEPER BECAUSE I DECIDED TO SWITCH TO MY MOUSE INSTEAD OF USE MY CONTROLLER TO SAVE/EXIT
24 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY
GONE
FUCKKKKLIYWUBLOIUYERWBLIWEUBLIRWUBLIDWUBLIWFDUBMOIDLWUHBMOILWUYHBMOLIUYWHDMLIWD

I’m actually super heartbroken about this lol… seriously insanely bad fucking luck… oh well… not my first play-through but I had the most ridiculous vitality build and would take people off-guard during pvp

game consoles going all digital…what about people w/o internet?or really crappy internet.
just another bullshit subscription scam.

That game is the epitome of this thread theme lol. I got to like level 70 and rage quit forever. I really do love the game though, but fuck… it’s so harsh.

Same shit with Bloodborne. Reached mid-late game and couldn’t finish it.

Fuck

Absolutely lmao, and understandable.
Any amount of progress made in it feels amazing, so if you’re lucky/skilled enough to go on a roll and consistently kick ass, nothing beats that feeling in a game, except like beating Ghouls N Ghosts or something lol.
If you get through the end it’s so gratifying. Beating a Dark Souls game gives anyone bragging rights imo.

writing about music. I’m an editor.

having to shitpost 30 times on this forum (again).

You’re just not drunk enough for it to flow like it should

Dumbasses trying to start a war with Iran.

hmm… maybe i should start drinking again

I mean… Iran is attacking other people. This isn’t the first time an Iranian mine has attacked other ships

Shadow of the Colossus… Fuck man some of these bosses make me rage quit so hard.

When I left New Hampshire in ‘78 there was one Mexican restaurant in the state and it was a new thing that most of the locals wouldn’t go near. It was called Tortilla Flats after the novel by Steinbeck… which was likely the only hook a New Englander might relate to… They had chili with no chilis, they had rice and beans, Tacos and Burritos but no hot sauce. I tried it but wasn’t impressed except the chili was OK ish.

I moved to California about a month later and discovered real Mexican food. WOW! :open_mouth: Taught myself how to cook in that style and ate nothing but Mexican food for at least the first three years! Still eat it almost everyday.

The Taco truck at my work is so good that when I go to Mexico I judge the authenticity of the food there based on how it compares to my beloved Taco truck that I’ve been eating from for nearly 20 years.

I lived in downtown LA for about 12 years and there was a Taco stand on my block open 24/7 since 1975! That place is legendary. When the bars closed at 2:00 AM there would be a line for half a block. I miss that place! :taco:

Idmf = I do music fuck yea

Trumpmau5

DJ trump

Trumpcore

Trumpstep

Trump steaks

Trump and dump

Right so I had visit from a ghost when I was sleeping, it called out to me and I felt a strong urge to check on my parents who are senior citizens, they where fine but anyways it instilled in me strong urge to stop wasting my time dicking around with fucking nonsense…

That actually sounds great man, stop being pissed off by that ^^