The Worst Music You've Ever Heard 3.0

You win this thread. This makes absolutely everything posted before it seem like Beethoven.

this is shit music from seven years ago that reached cult status in France

seven years later, she’s still making music and still can’t write or rap like she really can’t do any better no matter how hard she tries

Seems like every country has a Sky Ferreira equivalent; garbage yesterday, hipster tomorrow

got a batch of silly videos for worst music amateurs

reh dogg apparently believes the success of “why must I cry” means he can have a career making shit music. He’s obivously more self-conscious in this one, still fucking terrible. “I’m your chinese blackman” sounds promising too but I can’t be arsed to click on that.

this one is new to me, but already well-known. I believe it demonstrates the miserable cultural background of UFO-watching wackos

and this actually requires skills in some way

lol wtf…

blearg
more like techno cover (as far as i can tell that ain’t kurt cobain’s voice I hear)
that triangle @1:35 and then the bells haha shit how can these guys claim a nirvana influence

enjoy, you cunts

accordion still my favorite instrument

watching _ms suggestion right after this, youtube gave me the perfect crossover

Neither of these are what I’d call “bad” but the presentation is awful.

No one posted it yet so I’m going to

wow. check that taste man. None of these videos should have been made. “what about I make a mashup of AC/DC and JSB on my accordion?” >> NO

Uhm, maybe I should clarify. These people can play their instruments competently and the singing in the one video doesn’t make me want to stab my ear drums. Yes, the aesthetic choices are questionable but some people actually like the accordion. I’m not one of them, but they’re out there.

this…now, this singing makes me want to stab my ear drums.

holy fuck

made me think about this hate-cover except puddle of shit is probably serious about theirs

I can’t believe no one put the shaggs on here yet. Debatably not the worst music on this thread but probably the oldest.

Having said that these girls can play guitar better than me

I absolutely unironically love The Shaggs. It’s such a breath of fresh air from popular Western music. I’d listen to them over 99% of the boring, derivative bullshit that people post over in the “What Are You Listening To?” thread. That’s not fair, I’ve actually found a lot of cool music through the “Listening To” thread. Still, Shaggs are more interesting that most music produced in the last 50 years.

It’s like The Boredoms meet The Beach Boys.

Didn’t Frank Zappa say the Shaggs were better than the Beatles?

Yes. I tend to agree with him.

I wonder if anyone has successfully covered any of these songs

Maybe pile of shit Puddle of Mudd should try this instead

nah the shaggs is no-fi anti-folk at its best.

I also absolutely love Jad Fair and Daniel Johnston album together and I would love to be making this kind of music with my friends.