The political shit post thread Vol 2

Brexshite at the moment,

Our brainless MPs have took no deal off the table…

So the EU are left with the scenario of either UK will leave and pay them 39billion, or they won’t leave at all.

It’s all win win for the EU.

I’m from the UK and wanted a hard Brexit from day one, it’s the only way we can start a fresh and build from there and that 39billion would be well spent setting up a few British industry’s as opposed to how we are now relying on foreign industries set up in the UK who can pull the plug at any given moment, Honda being the latest example.

How is the political climate over in the U.K.? Are people relentlessly dicks to each other, or is that just an American thing lol

LOL! yep

Heres a video i made of the building of the 1952 Southbank Dorman long Coke ovens (teesside)
It was built back in the days before the UK were in the EU when we used to have skilled men and didn’t need to rely on foreign skills.
I worked there for 26 years (1989 to 2015), basically indian firm TATA bought the UK steel industry then asset stripped it, it was then sold to SSI (a thai firm) basically doomed to fail, we were told at the time the EU we not aloud to bail us out, after it closed we found out the EU had bailed out an Italian steel plant.

TATA still own a steel plant in Scunthorpe but they are doing the same to that as what they did to teesside.

Whatever country your from i don’t think it wise to have foreign firms owning your industries, its certainly destroyed UK industry.

Music by me of course lol

Hey Robert Mueller, what did you dig up on Trump regaurding Russian collusion?

He played his trump card

I hate to say it but I don’t think anyone can beat trump in the upcoming election because trump doesn’t play by the rules, knows how to play the media, and he will go there.

Lol obviously he does play by the rules! Democrats are the ones always looking for ways to win… lowering the voting age to 16, packing the Supreme Court because it’s conservative majority, allowing illegal aliens to vote. All of these things are in lieu of good working policy thst benifit America.

Also Fake News working for the Democrat party

I think you are looking in the wrong direction when it comes to wrong doing my friend.

And honestly you don’t find it somewhat suspicious that there was not an investigation into Hillary and her emails, but the government powers jumped on the Russian collision train and the whole investigation started in part of a fake dossier on Trump provided by the Democrat party?

I would be shocked but honestly it’s the Democrat party, look at that party’s history and it makes sense I guess.

ahh yes the great and powerfull ,blessed be almighty holier than though party.
only cares about corporate money,and the old boy network.
we should really just kill poor people,old people,make health care a privilege not a right.
all for one and none for all.yep hey thats just how it is no use bitching its all fake.
good thing i dont need fake people in my life.i dont look highly on liars cheats and thieves.
oh yes its all the democrats.when in reality its ALL about money.simple.profit profit profit.at any and all costs.
your still gonna die.what then?take over and streamline hell?republicans,democrats does not matter.$$$$$$$

You know rixtr, you’re right. Bunch of rich people playing all us dumbasses like cheap fiddles and we won’t do anything about it because we don’t want to give up our scraps.

Multivariate analysis indicates that economic elites and organized groups representing business interests have substantial independent impacts on U.S. government policy, while average citizens and mass-based interest groups have little or no independent influence. The results provide substantial support for theories of Economic-Elite Domination and for theories of Biased Pluralism, but not for theories of Majoritarian Electoral Democracy or Majoritarian Pluralism.

http://dradis.ur.northwestern.edu/multimedia/PDF/politics.pdf

No, It isn’t about money. It is about power and control. Money comes along with those two things.

You tak about killing people like that is a mainstream platform of the republican party. It is not. The only party that has killing people as part of their platform are the democrats, the people are innocent children.

Health care is not a right enshrined in the constitution. Hate to break it to you.

Large sections of the population would love to tax the rich entirely into the ground, even if it means destroying the economy around them and hurting every one in the future. As long as that guy with the nice things gets his shit taken away, I am happy.

Back to Obama Care… It failied and it actually ended up benifiting the insurance companies in the long run. The “woke” population belives the Democrat party is for the people.

Partially wrong. There’s a lot of things the ACA protects, most importantly pre-existing conditions which the insurance companies want back in full. It’s been an ongoing battle. Not only that, but higher premiums and limited access to mental health care.

I worked as an appeals writer for mental health care claims fighting both ACA plans, and non-ACA plans alike. I can tell you, “Obamacare” (I hate that term) was a step in the right direction. It was flawed, but for what it did? It is paramount. What the insurance companies WANT, is a step back to where they can fuck over every single person in need of health care.

That’s a claim I will fight until the end. I was far too entrenched in hundreds of peoples insurance plans to say otherwise.

The Affordable Care Act’s (ACA) individual-coverage requirement—often called the “individual mandate”—makes it possible to ban health insurance companies from discriminating against people with preexisting conditions while keeping insurance markets stable and functional.

Forcing people to buy a product with a threat of a penalty is not constitutional, and was the wrong way to go about this.

I fully believe that insurance companies should cover preexisting conditions, but the government has absolutely no place taking more of my money because I am not buying a product.

This is an extreme comparison, but the Nazi party helped pull Germany out of its financial crisis… but at what costs? I don’t care that the intention is good, the government does not need to make a habit of taking more of my money because I am not purchasing their desired product. Hell no.

Cause fuck sick poor people amiright? Stupid fucks should have thought about that before they chose to be poor. Lazy hoes.

That is a terrible comparison, especially coming from a guy who would support trump on the basis that “the economy is doing great” ignoring the fact that his brand of economic liberalism is an ecological and social disaster