The political shit post thread Vol 2

Sounds fab sweety.

I had said this earlier but I’ll cover it again, I think having a system that would give Americans a choice to what kind of health care they desire would be really helpful. The idea being that competition would keep cost down and promote new ways of providing heathcare.

Maybe a government health allowance

Maybe something that allows Americans to put more of their own money in a tax free account to use on health care and they have control over how much they put into that account.

I dont believe government run health care is the answer.

pistol-makaka
the monkey forgot his bible.merica.yeah.solves everything here.
2nd amendment…man.

Arguing for fun, and having an intellectual debate, are two very different things. This is obvious as I stated in many posts above, a feeding ground of shitposting.

At this point - the hyper negative and aggressively fast posting activity in this thread is causing a lot of recently rejoined members and new people to be driven towards it. I’m not gonna stand by and let arguing politics for fun on the internet drive off good & talented folks.

I’m going to lock this for a while, if someone has a problem about it - PM me.

I don’t want to see politics of all shitty things take away from the otherwise enjoyable and creative community we have here. Take that shit back to facebook.

Before we take away your little playground, please see the post above again.

You wanted a place to vent your shit post about shit politics, you have it, just make sure you behave.
Last warning.
@nose: Appreciate the intent, I re-opened it to give people a fair warning before shutting this down.

I think it is well in range of acceptable internet behavior to challenge someone who blatantly just slanders an entire group of people, hyperbolic or not. It’s divisive.

I just also want to float this out there… I don’t attack people personally or try to shut another person’s idea down by dehumanizing or demeaning them, I use other ideas backed by facts. This seems to be triggering for some, but again I think fits perfectly within acceptable internet behavior.

All i see from you Broggy is BLAH BLAH BLAH

I dont read most of it because it’s exhaustingly boring neo-political headspace jibber jabber that i’ve heard from a thousand other lunkheads on a daily basis.

Republikants and Democrates
Fuk it this thread is now about Don Draper he’s a character from that show billions on showtime

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that half the world needs to know what happens in the next Avengers movie.

ITS IMPORTANT

For the next avengers movie i herd that its gonna be a quite a shocker _\_l

Hey man, that’s cool.

How do you know that what I’m saying is like what other lunkheads are saying all over the internet if you just skim over it though…

Paradox

You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah you, PMS
Like a bitch
I would know

And you over think
Always speak
Cryptically

I should know
That you’re no good for me

'Cause you’re hot then you’re cold
You’re yes then you’re no
You’re in then you’re out
You’re up then you’re down
You’re wrong when it’s right
It’s black and it’s white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up
(You) You don’t really want to stay, no
(You) But you don’t really want to go-o
You’re hot then you’re cold

We used to be
Just like twins
So in sync
The same energy
Now’s a dead battery
Used to laugh bout nothing
Now you’re plain boring

I should know that
You’re not gonna change

We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up

Someone call the doctor
Got a case of a love bi-polar
Stuck on a roller coaster
Can’t get off this ride

You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes

We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up
You’re up then you’re down, down.
-katy perry-

Really though man it’s nothing personal. I dislike far left jibber jabber too. Hey do what you feel is right man… I have no issue with that. The main problem i have in general is just the negativity in general and the fact that it has to be far right vs far left and the rest of us, well sir we just vote and hope for the fucking best bro. I’m not joining antifa or whatever the fuck and storming the streets. it’s all just empty words to me man. Trying to talk faith to those of little faith just rings empty. Platitudes, hyperbole, grand speech. It’s all posturing bullshit imo. The Greeks and Romans failed at it ftmp and conquest/wars reigned. It’s pompous. It’s posturing on a small scale, hedonistic and tribal behavior meant to divide rather than unite.

i was just trying to lighten the mood maybe get a laugh.
sorrryhangs head in shame

SHUTETH THEE MOUTH THY POLITICAL PHILISTINE!!! I BELABOR THEE!!!

Yes filter that completes my order thank you

I try to be be honest and stay in the “American” center I guess

In good faith I’ll say some stuff that I actually like about some from the Democrat party

I liked how Obama had the highest number of deportations when it came to illegal immigrants, and I like the list of countries his administration came up with now dubbed the infamous “Muslim ban”

And most of all I really liked that he seemed to treat woman with respect and is a family guy. I find value in that

I like how Bearnie sanders doesn’t pander and play into the bull shit and racist Identity politics garbage pushed by the left. He supports a meritocracy, like Trump.

I like how the construction of the southern wall started under Bill Clinton

But the crown jewel

I really liked hearing Elizabeth Warren talk about splitting up Facebook, Amazon, and Google. That is the type of shit I want. (I did talk about this earlier but I don’t think you read that part)

Just saw this thread for the first time and had a quick look. Yikes. :stuck_out_tongue: This is why politics are normally banned from the work place.

Aha, that explains it. Hadn’t seen it pop up until now.