The Off-Topic Thread

I have two questions:

Where is the handle?

How do you get anything done with those legs in the way?

TMI

For reference thatā€™s where mine need to be during a power squeeze.

Happy 25 years to Windowlicker!

You donā€™t get the same spread, but you can grab his legs for leverage during a big push.

Afterwards, you can hold his hand for comfort.

Also, no seat, you gotta sit your ass directly on the bowl. Thats a power move if Iā€™ve ever seen one.

TMITMITMI

I donā€™t need leverage, I keep my feet on the ground for that. I need to spread. Heā€™s basically taking my ideal position there.

Iā€™m learning a lot here

Thatā€™s good.

Proper fiber intake is key, itā€™s truly life changing.

Too bad thereā€™s no room for a bidet there. Thatā€™s also life changing.

Phd studies = $300000000000.00
Job oppurtunities = $50.00 yearly salary.

If the bidet jeopardizes the water pressure for flushing its not worth it imoā€¦

It doesnā€™tā€¦, all it jeopardizes is your asshole from being swamp-assed throughout your day which some consider a good thing

Bidets should be SOP in shitterbowls everywhere that has shitterbowls.

Hot:
10/10

Not hot:
Aint natural

Not healthy

Ron swanson

??? Kabalah and hopscotch.

G sus

8=====D

Foot long for $5

Kinkshame.
Cornholio teepee for the bunghole

/imagine " the lolwut pear as rambo in the jungle with two machine guns fighting off several evil ugly villains wearing shirts with the word ā€œBFKā€ on it"

Needs more dicktaters

Some of those look like avocados of which the cartels have a monopoly on and are often confused with the pear cartel. But due to neoglobalist lobbyists dealing out earmarks to influence a policy shift towards globalismā€¦it opens up the free capitalist market giving these cartels the opportunity to make lots of money through various illegitimate enterprises as they make their foray into legitimate ones which are often used as fronts to wash all the money they make.

Enforcing the law and prosecuting them is essentially fruitless, being that under a globalist regime the laws are more lax. And since these cartels are essentially running the economy of certain countries they get leeway because they bring in jobs and money. But the cost is an increase in crime.

Being that these cartels are so influential economically and politically ingrained they are becoming harder to get rid of. So how do you solve this problem. Taxes and by take away their opportunity for illegitimate enterprises.

Green eggs and ham.