The Off-Topic Thread

Scoopity poop whoop di poop whoopdy poopdy scoop poopity whoop + 7 = kim kardashian

Expert guacomole

An exercise in post theory…

Nothing i just wanted post 1984 in the ott thread

That very last one on the bottom right legit looks like videogame cover art for a c-tier ripoff of the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles. You know, after TMNT, Battletoads, Biker Mice from Mars, and that one with the sharks - Grown Ass Creepy Pear Commandos ™

Witch house is the shoegaze of edm

Hey @dj0xygen

Ask and you shall receive.

hope you’re good man. <3

That’s a good question man. Can anyone tell us witch house is the shoegaze of edm?

Crossbreed ghost chilli peppers with weed…

Two kinds of highs…lol

I cringe when i see other people get hit in the dick…

Out of empathy…lol

The wierdest sentence in the english language…

Tongue punch in the fart box.

Web md psychobabble…

Cant get respect if you have no self esteem…

Gotta earn respect…but you start by respecting yourself…

Life lessons for $9.99…am i andrew tate yet…

Post rock…

Post sociological political philosophy…

Conclusion

How to be a better human…

Just be.

Goodbye. Signing off.

Good luck everyone.

:slightly_smiling_face:

@bfk I won’t say goodbye, but I’ll say see you around soon. :slight_smile: Welcome back anytime, and I hope you get back in touch with making music cause your music is some of the most unique I’ve heard.

Same from me @bfk, I also don’t have much time atm for music or IDMf, but hope to talk to you again soonish! But in any case, all the best to you! <3

@bfk - Just come back when you’re in a better place emotionally/in your life. We’ll be here & welcoming you back!

Like others here, my motivation to create/release more music has taken a big hit in 2023-2024, Lately I feel like I’m existing more than living… Not going to get into detail but work & life happens, and sometimes they’re less kind to you than usual. Everything is cyclic, so we ride the waves, waiting to surface again…

See you again sometime in the future (I hope soon!)

Be well.

He’s always leaving.