The Off-Topic Thread

E book, hardcover, and paperback.

Can Morgan Freeman narrate it please :pray:

Than you can end it with a good ā€˜mother fuckerā€™ from Samuel L Jackson

If vegeta can sing keysha coleā€¦from ai vocal covers

Then we can get an ai narration of idmf forum posts.

I forgot audiobook lol.

Ting pee canned potatoes is be not today sum ting holla back caulifower Raggedity quan xi cylinders.

Thatā€™s fucking amazing dude!!

Snoop dogg/ice Cube

A story of being an unapologetic asshole on the internetā€¦

Meanwhile in real lifeā€¦its obvious.

Is the internet serious bidnessā€¦

No it aintā€¦

Internet sometimes is a platform for such stupid bullshitā€¦

The bullshit is a contagious infection.

The cure is real life.

Reminded me of this old classic:

ā€œOn the internet, you can be whoever you want to be. Strange that so many people choose to be assholes.ā€

New proud owner of a 90 day supply of prozac. Took a ton of effort to get to this point where my anxiety controls every waking moment of my life and I canā€™t function like a normal human being. Was contemplating the unalive scenario for a while, thatā€™s how bad it got. Havenā€™t been on here in a while, my will to make music was solely driven by the vocalist I work with trying to get me back into being creative at all. Trying to outrun my paranoid guilt over things I probably shouldnā€™t feel guilty about. At least Iā€™m not hearing voices in my head yet. Digging my own grave but I want to climb out of it so hereā€™s where ur boy Mikeā€™s at in early 2024. All the little things that can add up and burst the bottle Iā€™ve been keeping my thoughts inside of.

Welcome back! Itā€™s been a while :smiley:

Good luckā€¦

Anxiety can sometimes be an illusionā€¦
Or it can be unresolved stressā€¦

I dont know your complete situationā€¦and dont take my off the cuff remarks as gospelā€¦

But yeah take care of yourself. Best wishes
Be a survivor. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Life can be shitty sometimes but it can also be beautiful, be strong.

Recovering my busted HD (dropped 7 years ago) which has years of my music projects including old IDMf files (masters & projects) on it. Hope it all comes out okā€¦

Good luck man, Iā€™ve been in a similar boat before. Hope you can get in and get it all back without much issue.

It worked! It seems that all my files were recovered so farā€¦! So music and pictures and writings and bullshit I havenā€™t seen in years and yearsā€¦

I love that, itā€™s like a time capsule!

fark, dude did you know we are missing 016, and 019??