The Off-Topic Thread

i’m gonna respoond as soon to your responses as i can. i just have a really really really reaaaaaaaaly bad situation right now i gotta crawl out of my own grave to survive. is service a word? it should be. that’s how fucked up i am. i need alot of time to stop this wall of emotion from collapsing. because it is tidal wave high and the damn dam is about to break god damnit. i can’t have my dam break homeless. fucking christ does it ever stop? --#sorry #dj0xy #idgafidmf i will burn in hell currently mentioning the word grave. FUCK THAT SHIT I AIN’T GOIN ANYWHERE NEAR THAT SHIT!!!1111111111111111111111111111111

particularly hard night. making music. very bad idea to drink. it’s always over a stupid fucking girl is it not? fuck i’m cliche and textbook as fuck

i lost sight. i mean i REALLY lost sight of who i am. jesus i stopped everything. i mean i stopped my fundamental principles. the things that define me i just stopped cold blooded. that is sick. truly disturbing

i see why i uploaded that song so i could listen to it irt. in real time, this song has changed the fabric of who i am. back when i was that person. and now i get to listen back and listen to that girl on the plane who said “that motherfucker back there is NOT real!!!” who says that?..

Ace ventura 1 was funnier than 2

But jim carrey being pooping himself out of a mechanical rhinos asshole is one for the ages.

Austin powers couldnt be made today…

It would be too controversial…for x twitter…

Austin powers starring tom cruise…

And gwyenth paltrow as dixie normous

Plus dr. Evil on jerry springer.

I genuinely miss when things could just be silly, that world is gone forever

Boom shaka laka

hey guys sorry i disappeared
i got new synth today :slight_smile:

it is microfreak

Oh nice, I had one of those for a little over a year. I liked it, but I spent the least time with it out of all my synths and I had to thin the herd a bit so off it went. I actually really liked the touch keys, which is most people’s problem with the synth.

I googled and redditted some shock images…cause i was bored

I wish i had not done that, i need mental bleach

I need to seriously quit the internet.

Maybe try just quitting the polarized political BS and everything connected to it, but do it completely, no social media comments on it, no youtube BS videos and so on. For instance, since you mentioned reddit, I was writing a bit on reddit years ago, but a few days ago I randomly encountered a big reddit thread via Google and it was just full of badly informed comments by mostly obviously very angry and probably pretty sad people. I spent some time reading through it and learned nothing, encountered nothing interesting and just took home negative emotions - completely unhelpful, uninteresting, unhealthy and unnecessary…

Unfortunately that’s like 99% of the internet. I think the < 1% is actually talking about things they’re genuinely interested in on a personal level. It’s weird that 10 years ago, forums like this were flourishing

I reset all my social media feeds to sports…and science factoids.

Very true…it is what it is…

…hhhh
ww well fuck

1. List item

what is it?
makes you feel a bit weird
what is it?
i bet he wouldn’t say shit
he seems shy
to back off
to back off
i don’t know why he fought
he’s absolutely fucked it
you can threaten people with a machete as much as you like
but your machete is only gonna get turned the fuck around
where’s the fucking money?
you fucking spent all the fucking money?
why did you go through my shit?
starlet showed it to me
Starlet
what is it?
makes you feel a bit weird
what is it?
i bet he wouldn’t say shit
he seems shy
to back off
to back off
i’m telling you
i’m telling you
and everyone can either believe it or they can not believe it
i don’t give two fucks
i am telling you right now
that mother fuck
but i am telling you
and everyone
that motherfucker
i don’t give two fucks
that motherfucker back there is not real
where’s the fucking money?
i am telling you
and everyone can either believe it or they can not believe it
i don’t give two fucks
i am telling you right now
that mother fuck
and everyone
that mother fuck
i don’t give two fuck
harlet

i wanted it to be better. it is now released. i wanted it to be safe and secure. it is now released. i am sorry- but you fucking wasted your fucking time. it is now released. fuck you for wasting your fucking time. alll i gotta say