The Off-Topic Thread

Its like those types of people do more harm than good.

I feel like theres a word for this…i want to deem it a “new age inquisition” if that is the right term for lack of better term.

anyone who disagrees with the “new age inquistion” is deemed a heretic and can expect shaming and excommunication.

And to that i say wtf.

Signing off…Happy new year. Peeps.

She knew beforehand that she was gonna try and dismantle his POV/ideology…and luckily he knew it, as well. That whole “so you’re saying” and then proceeds to insert her own nerrative into it just pisses me off. It’s mental manipulation and people do it way too much out in the working/creative world. I dont know if that is considered gaslighting but to me it seems similar.

In those situations its best to stick up for yourself.
Most of the time they back down.

If they go harder you gotta show them you arent playing.

Twerking

If i look at someone twerking in real life.

It either is like a half glass full half empty…if i look and i get a weird vibe,…its like mutual uncomfortable

Cause your uncomfortable makes me feel uncomfortable. And its like awkward. At which point i would offer them a comfortable pillow.

But if i look and its like yo…and they yo back…

Its like dayumn.

Lol.

%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

If 2g and 3g and 4g get phased by 5g…wouldnt that make them OG and 5g the new G

I remember a few comedians stand up routine…

Their stand up routine is being regurgitated as legit dating advice.

That means that people saw a comedians stand up routine…took it as truth and are now repeating as dating advice…

Lol wtf…observational humor is believed to be gospel.

Come on really.

-_-

The media outlets fox news and msnbc and the like do read their comments section on social media platforms.

Like yt…and other stuff.

Watching them indirectly address those comments by coming up with reactive rhetoric is just ridiculous.

So i decided to go outside and touch some grass.

It’s almost like woefully ignorant elderly people aren’t actually so woefully ignorant and they’re just testing your meddle/resolve by saying utterly stupid, irrelevant shit just to see how you’ll react.

Breaking balls…also when you get to a certain age your bullshit tolerance level and the need to please people go out the window.

My problem with woke…is that its a dumb label that person assigns themselves to pat themselves on the back or shame someone else.

Its not so much what they believe in its moreso the amount of ego that a person has to have to use it in whatever fashion.

Im like what happened to humility.

False characterizations aside. Some of the woke and even the anti woke people in all probability dont know what the fuck they are actually talking about. I said some not all.

Other than that i do not care about this fucking nonsense.

2024 election the 3rd coming of the mind dicking. Mentally prepare yourselves with the pseudo intellectual circle jerk of hashing a shit sandwhich.

2022 is just gonna be foreplay.

Either way im gonna be hiding in my bunker off the grid.

Good luck peeps hope you all stay sane.