The Off-Topic Thread

Just unsure of how reputation links into this, (at least where I am in the UK) red cars don’t have a reputation for stalking or harassment, nor travelling cyclists.

I’m sure bfk is thinking of something that links them! I’m just failing to see it maybe haha

Ive seen some vids where people believe lizard people are gang stalking them.

@psyber

But if a person acts like a nutjob they become known as a nutjob, and people treat them like a nutjob because they acted like a nutjob and thereby having gotten a reputation as a nut job.

But from what ive seen its mostly people losing their shit because of gossip girl high school type shit.

People have harassed some people because they talked shit about them…or have harassed people by talking shit because of they are jealous or because of some assinine unimportant bullshit.

Its mostly high school shit…the red car stuff and looking for omens is a failure to make sense of the high school bullshit or getting psyched out because of high school shit.

I love that mini doc, and not in a mean way. It’s really interesting that semi-normal people can fall victim to these delusions

The comments section of that vid are just as interesting

I read somewhere that back in the day in america back in pre 1960s that the biblical legends of the descendants of cain and the curse of ham were used to make sense of racial tensions. How fucked up is it that such a sentiment has not gone away and has in fact evolved into something else.

Im not one to speak because racial tension is a problem beyond my mental faculties of understanding. And its beyond my abilities to resolve such problems.

But from what i see its all sorts of fubar…fucked up beyond all reason.

not for this forum this is for someone i love and hate. nothing towards anyone on here. love you all deeply.

My favorite meme that i found in 2021

Meme template

if 1920s prohibition was used by ethnic groups as a segway to legitimacy and by legitimacy i mean wealth and power what does that say about society. I mean look at the kennedys.

Jedi and sith exist even amongst those who are for the cause of equality.

^What i was talking about.

Apologies i simplified the bullshit i posted in the philosophy thread and reworded what i was trying to say.

off the cuff thinking. whatever.

This lady right here and those like her is why I dont watch TV news or talk shows.

Its like those types of people do more harm than good.

I feel like theres a word for this…i want to deem it a “new age inquisition” if that is the right term for lack of better term.

anyone who disagrees with the “new age inquistion” is deemed a heretic and can expect shaming and excommunication.

And to that i say wtf.

Signing off…Happy new year. Peeps.

She knew beforehand that she was gonna try and dismantle his POV/ideology…and luckily he knew it, as well. That whole “so you’re saying” and then proceeds to insert her own nerrative into it just pisses me off. It’s mental manipulation and people do it way too much out in the working/creative world. I dont know if that is considered gaslighting but to me it seems similar.

In those situations its best to stick up for yourself.
Most of the time they back down.

If they go harder you gotta show them you arent playing.

Twerking

If i look at someone twerking in real life.

It either is like a half glass full half empty…if i look and i get a weird vibe,…its like mutual uncomfortable

Cause your uncomfortable makes me feel uncomfortable. And its like awkward. At which point i would offer them a comfortable pillow.

But if i look and its like yo…and they yo back…

Its like dayumn.

Lol.

%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

If 2g and 3g and 4g get phased by 5g…wouldnt that make them OG and 5g the new G