The Off-Topic Thread

Funny you mention that, I had got a Jeep Grand Cherokee a few years back that had the same issue. Whoever had it before must have smashed the undercarriage into a rock right in the center of the tie rod, I didn’t know anything was wrong to that extent, but yeah, shaking, and any time I hit a small pothole at 40 miles an hour I felt like I was going to wreck for a few seconds. I still have that car sitting on the property lol. What a nightmare it was for the commute. It’s probably a $600 fix but I never dealt with it. I’ll have to take a pic of those tires!

My mom had a subaru but we sold it…it was good but she should of taken it to the dealer…
The dealer is better than the mechanic because the Subaru dealer has the right parts and also extended warranties

However the local mechanic maybe cheaper than the dealer and can fix something for $30 while the dealer might charge you $500 depends on the car and the problem.

Also jeep is a good all terrain vehicle…the old box one with them tires not the one they make for consumers in order to keep up with competitors…I’ve never driven a jeep but nothing wrong with buying american…

Also ever watch top gear
A Toyota tundra or highlander or one of them shits can work in the fucking arctic and I’m talking north fucking pole…not many cars can do that.

Also if you have the right tools you can do DIY fix all you need is a regular wrench, and an interchangeable socket wrench, a jack…
But nowadays every car has a computer to make sure the specs are right…so in order to know how to fix a car you need to know a little bit about computers…and I dont think proficiency in Microsoft office will suffice…maybe machinecode aka binary and hexadecimal might be somewhat usefal maybe.

Hey @nose ever see dead space the animated movie…its alright…

Idk would prefer to see a live action version.

I don’t know why, but today I remembered it for some reason. So funny. The artist jokes about production, it’s very funny.

I did! There’s two actually. Downfall and Aftermath. The first is alright, the second is… less alright but okay. Haha.

Had I known the DS universe would be killed by the corporate fucks at EA I would have absolutely cherished those B-rate animated flicks more at the time.

What about the Wii rails-shooter deadspace game, Extraction?

I’d kill for another DS entry!! fuuuuu

@makeuswhole I know you feel me too <3

Idk ds is like resident evil and event horizon in space I never played the game but I did see some of the movies.

Hell yeah dude, Dead Space is the shit.

The dude that wrote it was teasing a bunch of shit earlier this year. So I have a hunch we will see another Dead Space game soon (hopefully). He was supposed to show something at one of the game shows but it never ended up happening.

Extraction was actually pretty fun. I like old rail shooters like house of the dead so extraction was up my alley.

What’s the abbreviation for “for example”

I.e. or e.g.

I forget.

E.g is “for example”

I.e is “that is”

Wtf i remember being told something different…somebody taught me wrong.

You can also just say, “for example”, or maybe if it’s like an instructional book or test, you can do, “Ex. 1-2”.

Robert Pattinson is the new batman…I mean even he hates that he did the twilight movies…so idk…why is this news I dont really care either way.

Twilight was meh. Never saw it never will.

Have you seen any other of Robert Pattinson’s movies besides Twilight? He’s actually been doing a lot of pretty cool movies, apparently he’s intentionally been pushing his agent to get him in really weird and bizarre movies, and he’s been pretty to watch actually. Disclaimer, I’ve never seen Twilight.

I’ve seen Lighthouse and Good Time, both were really good!

Yeah, I’ve really been liking the movies A24 has been putting out.

95% solid for my tastes

Actually I have…hes a good actor…I get why he does bizarre roles…in Hollywood if you get type cast your career is limited…but some actors actually make a living because they can be relied upon to play a certain type of character. So I dont know Hollywood is fickle. People love you and then they hate you…I blame the paparazzi but hey they are public figures so it comes with the territory…

Me personally I took one acting class…
Thought it would be necessary for business…and to figure out people.
Gut feeling.

So are you saying he plays bizarre roles because he wants to make a living doing a certain type of character, or as a way of breaking out of teen vampire roles?