The Off-Topic Thread

Why Iā€™m having so much feels right now

Also Google the lifespan of earths biosphere.

Didnā€™t exactly click on that or read the article, but Iā€™m hoping their idea is to swap out all of the humans with robots so they can make better decisions than the humans have been allowed to make in recent times

Do you use Renoise as your main daw?

Working nights at the hospital.

Yeah I got married at one, lol what a mistake that was.

I mean, I go to my direct familyā€™s weddings and close friends, but after that I start feeling like itā€™s more optional.

When you say family wedding, which members of the family were marrying each other?

This is prolly where I should run for cover.

Hatfields and mccoys I thinkā€¦I saw it in the paper

I have drumsticks, although I donā€™t have any drums.

omg lmfao Iā€™m fuckin dead xDDDDDDD

wtf am i looking at and why was this suggested instead of my norwegian jazz noise

You should combine norwegian jazz noise with it.

nise song by the way :smile: vulcan_salute:

Itā€™s highly satisfying to play drums on your bed when you want to break things. Relieves the tension quickly!

Fuckin eh. I got myself a pedal to split the output of my guitar to two different amps one to handle high mids, treble and chugging and the other to handle bass, low mids and sludge.

Sounds frigging amazing.

Only problem now I need to get a second noise gate pedal became the amp without it hums like a mofo in between chugs.

Still got this btw mate:

Also, still love it :slight_smile:

prime what made you laugh today thread material right here

Youā€™re just a drummer in the making. They got you hooked; now you need a snare or a practice pad.

I have suspicions that Iā€™m on the spectrum, and drumming was always a ā€˜relaxingā€™ hobby for me as a kid because it relieved my aggression and hyperactivity. Even as an adult, itā€™s pretty much aerobic exercise without much thought or commitment involved. 5 stars, highly recommended