The Off-Topic Thread

Green as always…same shit, different day. Mind you, this lock-down shenanigans has lead to a very sedate flow of life in the hood round our way…kids are less seen and not as much the loud pain in the arse they used to be…but work has taken a bit of a hit, which is strange, given it’s all mostly done online anyway.

Short form: OK, I guess, thanks for asking…and you? :slightly_smiling_face:

Got work, food and beer. Can’t complain. Still making batshit musics but not posted anything in quite a while.

Can’t seem to get any weed around my way for the last few months. The young buggers on our road seem to have it or can get their hands on it (…the cloud of secondhand smoke that wafts in our windows when they are gathered outside is glorious!), but the whole lock-down thing seems to have stuck a nail through that scene in general, for a while at least. Nobody I know can get any and the younger guys aren’t selling to the old farts, so that, as they say, is that! :unamused:

Ooh. That might be the closest thing I’ve ever seen to hell on earth.

Nah…there’s worse things in life, I know…but, man…these long sunny evenings…sitting there listening to some nice music…smoking your run-of-the-mill smokes just isn’t the same. :disappointed_relieved:

Who will get that?

It answers @A.M, @bfk, @White_Noise and @moodorf 's posts from this thread in one fell swoop, starting from there:

Ski-Ba-Bop-Ba-Dop-Bop - The late. great John Larkin

…enough said. :wink:

I really apologize beforehand for this political post…so I’ll keep this short and sweet for the Americans on this forum…

Regardless of your political beliefs or your feelings about me personally…might want to reach out to those you know participating on both sides of the protests…and warn them heres why…

You do not want to give trump an excuse to use this as an opportunity to declare martial law…that wont be good for anyone

That is all i will say once again I’m really sorry…I just have a gut feeling that this whole situation is gonna go horribly wrong…

Ok that is all I’ll stfu…now

I’m probably just being overly cautious but I’d rather not be right about the shit hitting the fan in this situation…so might as well say something so that shit doesnt actually hit the fan…

Edit to summarize my last point: do your homework there is more than one way to achieve your goals.

Ok I’ll shut up.

Trump wants a national crisis and doesn’t care if its internal or external. Because of the Roman-style ruling brought in by congress a few years ago it effectively means he will stay in power until he dies, which is what he’s actually after. So long as GOP can keep almost-hiding the backbrace holding him upright he’ll trot out to show face until his brain has long since packed in, spewing hatred and inciting people to fight each other.

Watching the news, man I feel sorry for you guys over there. Its a trainwreck horrifically unfolding before everyone’s slackjawed gaze.

I will have you know that my jaw is fully supported by the floor.

LOL XD

I’m just basically trying to prevent murphys law from happening.

i havent had any problems with that. in fact, the opposite, i am smoking way too much now and my tolerance levels are getting expensive :frowning:
have you tried asking the youngsters? you will get ripped off because they probably do, but at least youll have something.

they will do what they want, regardless of how protestors act. that is exactly what they are protesting. it is already marshal law anyway. nobody is dead yet, but its only a matter of time. enough people are being illegally beaten by police. if thats not marshal law, what is?

edit:
“nobody is dead yet” - i meant in the protest. LOTS of people are dead because of the pre-existing marshal law.

Been there…done that…they just said, “Nah, boy…can’t get any…nothing doing”…and that’s from one who’s smoking it nearly constantly. :roll_eyes:

I think it’s the age difference…and nothing personal, if you know what I mean. I think they don’t tend to trust older guys or can’t relate or something, plus, who knows, they might even think I’m a cop or something, f.a.i.k.

Oh well, the sun will shine again one day…just have to hang in there. :wink:

Yeah all I see is a machiavellian tactic divide an conquer…

A better way is the whites and the blacks and the cops and the other minorities exchanging stories of personal experiences to open each others eyes and not fight over ideas for societal vision…we can argue over that later once we find common ground…

Yeah can we not all play into fall for the machiavellian tactics…currently at play…

And dont assume…you make an ass out of you and me…i dont mind talking…just trying to encourage people to mediate…

For The divisive rhetoric, the riots, and the attacking cops and the prosecution and attacking innocents just needlessly pushess otherwise reasonable people to opposing sides…

Yeah so make fun of me/attack for being the one to preach sunshine and rainbows and the power of hug therapy…I dont want to live in a world where I cant complain and lobby for legal weed

:rofl:…if only you knew!!!