The Off-Topic Thread

What gets me is ADR. How actors do it, I don’t know, because they put them in a vocal booth months after the scene was shot sometimes, show them the footage, and they have to deliver the exact same lines in sync with a performance that is months old. Same reason as foley, you don’t want set noise, you want to have the best audio quality possible, it needs to fit in with what’s on screen, etc.

I think i m addicted to lullablies
and someone will write… You’re also addicted to puzzles. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Half past midnight and there are geese flying over.

https://idmforums.com/t/the-off-topic-thread/81/47?u=a.m

And here’s me thinking it was going to be some kind of deep insights thing from this guy…

caine-967U_o_tn

…should have know better! :rofl:

Ok…that’s really sick! A Tachikoma from Ghost In The Shell! 1799$

You…???

Me…???

Others…???

I really dont know.

A day in the life of somebody else is not the same as somebody else’s day.

Pretzels are better with French mustard.

does anyone else also have a hard time understanding/hearing lyrics in songs? Even songs in spanish I have to google the lyrics… Its an “always” thing for me, I almost never understand the lyrics of any song ;v

9 times out of 10

…people shit post on forums without even trying.

Stop playing your records backwards?

/har har

Shitposts are old and lame we’ve moved onto to funny cat photos without text…

I wish you were shitposting right now. But it’s true. Dang cats.

Shitposting = posting pictures of poop on Instagram = level 6 on kardev civilization scale…

If intellectual satire(shitposting) is the new intellectual aphrodisiac for sapiosexuals then I just be like…its official nothing has substance therefore fulfillment is just purely a state of personal psychological adjustment…

I hope that one day I do enough drugs so that I cant even tell the difference between chillstep and leftfield… alas one can dream

I shit you not…I clicked on that pic to zoom in and my PC died and all the power went off in the house! It MUST be true…NEVER EVER refer to IDM as Techno! :fearful:

The DUP hacked you because they deem you anti-religious and friendly to gays.

Hey…how’s my favorite “big cock” ( Roo_Stercogburn = Rooster = Cockerel = …never mind. :unamused:) doing ? :smiley:

Head down, peddling hard. How’s life in Leprechaun land?