The Off-Topic Thread

I lost your contact in the forum apocalypse and I didn’t see you around much. But I’m still here for two weeks bru

LUGGGGGGGGGGGG HOW U BEEN boii

why do I get “Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?” when I’m trying to spam??

what is UP

Anti-Q AI measures seem to be working…

I’m good mane
I’m in the land of the free right now, enjoying southern humid heat and old skool racism

Dear diary,

Cue laughtrack

Safe space invaders

This needs to be a band name. Now.

That’s even better than the Steamland Cleavers

Five finger death punch makes me lol
See feel
There’s actually a band called flying saucer attack
Eminem because of the candy
50 cent because quarters

Yes I’m apparently am an asshole

hi i downloaded internet download manager

This subjective experience that some stupidly try to quantify via scientific classification with intellectual thoughts pertaining to the information we obtain constantly through our own consciencousness as we trode through existence as self aware animals assigning ourselves our own purpose thereby causing us to inadvertantly act as a function of the greater balance between the universal forces of entropy and homeostasis…

Cue limp bizkit I did it all for the nookie as a theme song played by your grindr app

Trust me, you don’t want to do that :frowning_man:t6:

Lyfe makes sense now thxs

BAN BFK FOR SPAM !!

“Body seems unclear, is it a complete sentence?”

#idmFneverdies

Wow, I know it’s been a while since I’ve been on but whhhhhaatttt happened?? #newuserwhodis

:open_mouth:

The old servers crashed and everything is gone :frowning:

Our hard working admins rebirthed the forum on this new discourse architecture back in late december/early January, and now things are back in full swing!

Welcome back!!

Oh man, that’s crap but fair play to everyone getting it back up & running!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE