The Movie Thread

I liked Rebels and also enjoyed some stuff in the prequel and sequel trilogies (I confess, I enjoyed the ending in IX, but maybe just because it was all over finally? Not completely sure tbh lol), but it’s all mixed in with so much strange decisions and often leaves the feeling that it wasn’t really thought through, just thrown together based on some checklist…
Sooo my general recommendation would be to just read the old Thrawn trilogy or some Old Republic comics by Dark Horse or play KoTOR 1+2 instead…

Oh yeah, +1 for that. THAT is what they should have made for the new trilogy.

Black Widow is super cool movie bro.The scene where the four of them are sitting at the table deserves an Oscar.

Rumour is that’s where Bad Batch might be taking us. Nerds went mental at the end of S1 joining up the dots :smiley:

Oh damn, guess now I have to get interested in Bad Batch. Thought I could skip that lol…

I liked this movie.

I don’t like damsels in distress.

I’ve been watching a lot of Netflix Originals, they’ve been putting out some really mind bottling stuff. What datachangers or something, BIOHACKERS.

Red sonja…forgot about this one

Low-budget yet very entertaining. Also more subtle than you’d think (not giving spoilers, it’s some of the dialogue). Rollins is great - this role was made for him.

“I like to walk”

The Suicide Squad:

A hoot. With some trimming it might have had slightly more bite but its a giggle and the baddy cracked me up. As with all DC stuff, some ropey CGI at times but I was laughing so much it didn’t really matter. Way better than the limp 2016 outing.

Irked me that for a Harley Quinn sequence they basically stole the original trailer for the Pyro from TF2 but hey ho.

Recommended for a brain-off night of popcorn.

Eternals

Arishem sounds like a sneeze…

Robb stark and jon snow and sersi.

Deviants sub plot

Celestials eh…

It Resets the mcu.

Matrix 4…

It mocked itself for a bit and then it was like bullet time again.

Not seen anything good about Matrox Resurhurhur, but that’s probably not a shock to any of us. I will see it at some point but not rushing down to the local covid pit to see it.

Loki was all about prepping the straights for multiverse, in case they’ve not seen/read/listened to any sci-fi ever. Eternals coming to D+ earlier prolly than Mousevitz intended because the response has been tepid at best. I’m kinda looking forward to it it in a expect-rubbish way.

New Resident Evil movie is AWESOME !

Norman reedus would make a good ghost rider…

Doctor strange 2 time to get strange.

Pacific Rim. Again…again…again.

Lol for the script alone it should be unwatchable but gorram I love this film. Its just big fuckoff things beating the crap out of each other while humans try to get out of the way for the most part.

Pacific rim…i really liked the first one.

The second one i like the action but i dont like the new characters.

Edward cullen is batman…i mean i used to hate on the guy for twilight but ever since i saw him in tenet i changed my mind…

Tbh i think robert pattinson would be better suited to be “batman beyond” = terry mcginnis…
but that is just my opinion because too many batman reboots.

But Still curious about it…

He’s picking up good reviews as the bat. I’ll get it when it comes out in blu ray but won’t be seeing it before then.

he’s also pretty good in good time and the lighthouse, cool movies, big recommend

maybe hes a member of this forum

Heard he does browse the internet and make anonymous comments…

He was also in harry potter…but i didnt know who he was back then so…in hindsight i just didnt like twilight because the book read like a sex dream turned into fanfiction…the movie toned it down…but it was like not my thing but now i could tolerate it.

Twilight was just so unrealistic to me which is why i didnt like it…but neither here nor there…

It wasnt bad but it wasnt good…i will say this in comparison twilight is miles better than anime fanfiction, cause anime fanfiction that shit is so bad.

I also saw him in an indie movie about a guitar player that worked in a grocery store…i didnt like the story…i think as an actor hes good…but some of the projects he picks are hit or miss…

But i gotta give him props for making the effort to not be typecast.