The Movie Thread

LOL!..i concur! (giggles)

I’ve been patiently waiting for this to come out. Seems I’ll still be waiting a bit longer. =/

Been waiting for this for a whileeeee - looks so fucking amazing. I’m glad they could fund out and make it 50 minutes long instead of 30 though.

Going to be incredible I think!

I definitely think it’ll add to it. Just the effects alone from Turbo Killer and this trailer make me want to see what they did overall. Looks amazing. Plus the sound track shouldn’t be bad either. Hehe

This is a pretty interesting interview with the guy who originally wrote the Battlefield Earth script:

“If you don’t find your center and your integrity, it leads to Battlefield: Earth”.

True words, homie. True words.

Midsommar (2019)

Not a “bad” movie by any stretch imho, the sound and aesthetics alone are well worth the watch on their own… but ultimately a bit disappointing I felt - very strong first half, not so much in the second one.

Thereminator 6: dank fate

Same plot but with women…lots of action some chuckles…the T800 calls himself Carl and sells drapes, i fucking lold…7.5/10 because the plot is literally copy pasta…but highly recommend because of action sequences…I guess it tried to make some extra cash by trying to appeal to a certain demographic…but despite this i liked the themes.

Overall terminator 6 is worth a rewatch

If you ever feel a need to drop 20+ IQ points to fit in with the baboons in your home town watch Geostorm. You can feel the stupid seeping into your brain as it progresses. Weirdly its a great sci-fi premise just very badly executed with a hilariously bad script.

I feel recommending it is like recommending someone drink cleaning spirits but you know…

If you ever think drooling is ok you’ve watched it too many times.

even though we disagree when it comes to movies…sometimes…a lot…most times…
spot on here! ummm yeah for most shit…perhaps we don’t disagree that much.
i must go and consult myself on this as we don’t see eye to eye on this .
but yeah you go roo!

Unwell today. Between trying to get some sleep, hunkering down with Green Lantern First Flight and Spiderman Far From Home should arrive later today.

Chuckled at this trailer for Free Guy:

“A bank teller discovers that he’s actually an NPC inside a brutal, open world video game.”