The Hardware Megathread

I might just change the colour scheme of the forum to grey and purple…

How do you like it now???!!?!!?

I usually like purple to a certain extent… but yeah I’m with you on that Behringer… My first reaction would be:

And the forum color change is atrocious :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You spelled beautiful wrong. :rofl:

Well the weird thing is that it looks great on the phone and terrible on the PC…

I found it looks bad on my big monitor, good on the small one though. I think a slightly less vibrant hue might actually work well.

No.
Seriously, no purple.

Maybe it’s designed to look black under stage lights? :laughing:

Prince would be telling you this is what it’s like when dove’s cry… (lol I missed the change)

Took this one in 2014 at the now defunct Hard Rock Hotel in LV.

I miss that place…

They have a license to build another HRH elsewhere in LV. For now it’s going to be a Virgin hotel. Bleh.

It was my fave after the Aria. Good, good times there. I miss getting retarded in LV but with the pandemic still going strong, I probably won’t go back until Spring/Summer 2022.

fuck. Finally got the video working. Yeah, the batch of 500 S2400s that Isla gets around June first will cover orders to October 1st and I’m the 2nd :sob: June 22nd or so, they should get another batch of 500 that would have mine. That order goes to March 1st, 2021. But even if I manage to sneak into the first 500 batch, it’d be shipped near the 22nd of June anyway. The final batch of 500 has 430 or so sellable units.

Time to order that Output Platform and Sidecar.

They have USB audio working in beta, though, atm :smiley:

…I just found a pristine MOTU Ultralite mk3 when opening a box.

Like a random box at home???

Hoarder.

lol I was organizing and going through things looking to clear some space in storage and there it was, in the box from when I had packed it up. I used to have it racked with a MOTU MIDI interface so they made a full rack. I moved into a place that was too small to have much of a hardware setup so it’s stayed in that box for a long time, and when I moved again I sorta forgot it was there by that point.

Shockingly MOTU still has drivers for it for Windows 10 even. If it had optical I might hook it up to my Babyface for more inputs, but it’s RCA SPIDF XD

For some reason the AC adapter is EU o.O

I was on a Mac Pro then using FW, and had a small 6U rack made from an IKEA RAST with a Proteus 2000 (w/ XLead, TSCY, and Beat Garden ROMs), Morpheus, Yamaha FB-01 I got for like $50 and later gave away, and a MKS-50

For anybody slightly interested in the DirtyWaves M8 he does what’s called a headless version.
Basically you buy a Teensy 4.1 which cost approx £30, then install the M8 firmware onto the Teensy via USB, then the M8 appears on your computer screen where you can control it with your computer keyboard.
Needless to say I’ve ordered a Teensy so I can learn the M8 before my hardware version arrives later this summer.

I’ve got a foot locker filled with goodies I don’t use but aren’t worth selling.

Somebody please tell me I don’t need to buy anymore gear LOL