Television Thread

P Valley (aka Pussy Valley) on Starz was great straight out of the gate. First episode aired last night. The entire sound track is Dirty South, 808 music and I fucking love it.

Umbrella Academy S2 out today on Netflix. Got friends who’ve been burning through it.

I’m on Ep 1 cos other stuff happening.

Just fucking tremendous with possibly the best recap of previous season ever :smiley:

While not really a fan of MCR I do like things here and there and the musicy thing Gerard Way made for the trailer is great https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e425i81YVLc but for me mainly because of Judith Hill in it. She’s amazing.

Still TV thread so back on topic. UA S2E01 Much fun :slight_smile:

Completed U2 ( :smiley: )

Tremendous. If you look closely its re-hashed plots from many sci-fi’s but fuckit its so well done who cares. The Handler continues to be great.

Great soundtrack, was gobsmacked when they played one of my fave PiL tracks ever. Everything from Peter Schilling to Butthole Surfers in this. Well placed choices throughout, even tracks I’m not crazy about I nodded at where they chose to place them.

Laughed like a drain at closing shot. Could see some of what was coming but the actual reveal was a hoot.

Recommend.

First 3 eps of The Boys S2 dropped yesterday.

Jolly good fun. I laughed like a drain at the corporate stuff in ep 1.

Adam ruins everything is a good show.

I’ve Rediscovered seinfield the tv show about nothing.

The Boys, S2:

All eps now on Amazon. Watched the last one tonight. Great stuff. Very wrong and very good. Proper gnarly in places. A few logic holes but nothing that spoiled it over all.

Watching cobra kai on youtube/netflix.