Share any music production tips and tricks you discovered

Remember when before computer music…rockers held their guitar towards the Amp to get a feedback signal and then make noise with it…

I think it can be done with hardware synths with an Amp and a distortion pedal.

Currently holding my keyboard up to an amp cranked all the way up and it’s not feeding back. What do?

You can get feedback with delay… set the range to a positive number (above 0 db) and it gets louder with each echo. It will overload pretty fast but you can automate that parameter and harness the effect… have a panic button ready… scary af when it gets away from you :zap::sunglasses:

Tape a microphone to your keyboard … unplug the the keyboard… plug in the microphone… hold the keyboard and microphone up to the amp… block your ears and run away.

Always ensure you have a Pultec and Maag EQ in your arsenal

Give up

endlessly processing digital sounds through analogue gear is one of my favorite things to play with

Fls Peak controller being used to trigger reverb and other effects like gross beat…etc…

But Peak controller being used to modulate buffer override = computer crash.

So drums with peak controller which is routed to trigger gross beat that is modding a granular synth that is being automated…result…switching glitch patterns in a rhythmic sequence…which sounds like complextro.