Post your art

Are these created in Filter Forge or something similar?

Yes! Thatā€™s the one :smiley:

Iā€™ve got a whole bunch of filters published on their site, too, just because theyā€™re so much fun to make!

I made a cool script that batch-downloads stock images, if anyone is into that sort of thing :smiley:
(also, will work on one that batch processes with a random, funky filter, most likely!)

My digital art piece above was also Filter Forge with a bunch of post editing in Photoshop. Iā€™m trying to make more time for learning Filter Forge and the Processing programming language. What I want to do is create code in Processing for automating the annoying small things which take me hours to do manually

That is so cool! Iā€™m not an absolute pro at Processing yet (although Iā€™ve been using it for a few years now), but if you need help with either one you can either post here or start a thread :smiley:. I have a lot of scripts for both that I can share, or just make really basic ones from scratch if that helps.

IMO once you figure out scripting and non-script conditionals (ā€˜ifā€™, under RGB Math) in Filter Forge, it starts to open up a lot. I havenā€™t figured out how to do proper pixel shifting in it yet though, but thereā€™s always Processing for that :smiley:

Also, would definitely recommend the Python imaging library (pillow), scikit image and similar libraries if you want to have a shitload of algorithms already laid out for you. They make image manipulation super easy!

Iā€™m not sure what this is but here it is
(I think itā€™s very cool and then I think itā€™s not. Though it could be someoneā€™s artist name)

4 Sleepy, Silly, Snazzy, Satanic Sorcerers? Love that band

Doing some shit with fractals / recursion again. I still kind of suck, but maybe Iā€™ll come up with cooler ones in the future

I really like the last one, kinda reminds me of a mana tree or Yggdrasil/Weltenbaumā€¦

Random-ass logo time

Made some weird filters that use alpha masks to fuck up images

Made this small collage for my old girlfriend whoā€™s visiting from Japan tomorrow. First time using the collage room in my new place! Itā€™s a lot easier to find pieces that you drop on a hardwood floor as opposed to carpet. I have a super high rez version as well.

ā€œGlamour Shotā€

3.5 x 4.5