I like that a lot. Nice job
This whole AI text prompt image generation thing that started to pop up a while ago is kinda fun
Was for example thinking to use this as a cover for my next release:
And here are some others of the nicer stuff I managed to tell the AI to make for me:
I’ve been messing about with my scanner and getting better resolutions. Anything beyond 1200 DPI becomes a hassle to work with, and I don’t plan on projecting these in a theater, but I’ve been working on rescanning some stuff (also working on a new one).
Here’s the uncompressed image comparison between the old one:
And the new:
^Image file is too large to display. Just click on both and zoom in.
Little tool I’m working on for video synth/live visual stuff
The screen is a touch screen, which is pretty nice for using with live VJ software like resolume
here’s some recent-ish vid synth stuff
lotta flashing images, just a heads up
“Body Scan” 8x10
Spent three months on this thing off and on, and now it is finished!
I’ve got a 1200 dpi scan of it, but that file causes some complications when uploading and posting.
Here’s a higher rez version:
this is badass, very cool it’s all real, physical collage too
Thanks! It’s a very slow process. There are also many times where I cut out a tiny piece only to accidentally drop it and lose it forever.
Just smoked a bit of weed and finished putting away all the collage material and properly found a place on my wall for it.
I uploaded a smaller rez version that should show up on the browser now, too.
This is trippy and I like it. Touchdesigner?
After effects, resolume and a tiny bit of analog glitch from a circuit bent video enhancer I got.
I wanna learn touchdesigner though that program is insanely powerful
these are dope!!
really like the composition in all of em
Here’s some behind the scenes images of a collage commission I finished and am trading with a friend for some tattoo sessions.
I’d been working on it for a while, but I really didn’t like the framing, so I had to carefully peel the entire thing off of its original backing, and then downsize everything, then repair a lot of damage caused by glue. I don’t have any pics of the original composition because I didn’t like it. It was originally 8x8, but there was too much negative space.
Here’s a pic of a tiny knife that I bought, which works really well:
And here’s a closeup trying to capture the intricacies of the layers that are involved, but it never really shows up that well on camera:
And here’s a pic of the final piece I glued, just for scale purposes:
And here’s the final version (slightly low res scan, due to IDMf image constraints):
Finished! This took a crazy amount of hours as usual lol.