Post your art

I like that a lot. Nice job :slight_smile:

thank you! :slight_smile:

This whole AI text prompt image generation thing that started to pop up a while ago is kinda fun :smiley:

Was for example thinking to use this as a cover for my next release:

And here are some others of the nicer stuff I managed to tell the AI to make for me:

Iā€™ve been messing about with my scanner and getting better resolutions. Anything beyond 1200 DPI becomes a hassle to work with, and I donā€™t plan on projecting these in a theater, but Iā€™ve been working on rescanning some stuff (also working on a new one).

Hereā€™s the uncompressed image comparison between the old one:

And the new:

^Image file is too large to display. Just click on both and zoom in.

Been working on a collage for two months. Hereā€™s a behind the scenes photo. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Little tool Iā€™m working on for video synth/live visual stuff
The screen is a touch screen, which is pretty nice for using with live VJ software like resolume

hereā€™s some recent-ish vid synth stuff
lotta flashing images, just a heads up

ā€œBody Scanā€ 8x10

Spent three months on this thing off and on, and now it is finished!

Iā€™ve got a 1200 dpi scan of it, but that file causes some complications when uploading and posting.

Hereā€™s a higher rez version:

this is badass, very cool itā€™s all real, physical collage too

Thanks! Itā€™s a very slow process. There are also many times where I cut out a tiny piece only to accidentally drop it and lose it forever. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just smoked a bit of weed and finished putting away all the collage material and properly found a place on my wall for it.

I uploaded a smaller rez version that should show up on the browser now, too.

This is trippy and I like it. Touchdesigner?

Thank you!
After effects, resolume and a tiny bit of analog glitch from a circuit bent video enhancer I got.
I wanna learn touchdesigner though that program is insanely powerful

these are dope!!
really like the composition in all of em

Hereā€™s some behind the scenes images of a collage commission I finished and am trading with a friend for some tattoo sessions.

Iā€™d been working on it for a while, but I really didnā€™t like the framing, so I had to carefully peel the entire thing off of its original backing, and then downsize everything, then repair a lot of damage caused by glue. I donā€™t have any pics of the original composition because I didnā€™t like it. It was originally 8x8, but there was too much negative space.

Hereā€™s a pic of a tiny knife that I bought, which works really well:

And hereā€™s a closeup trying to capture the intricacies of the layers that are involved, but it never really shows up that well on camera:

And hereā€™s a pic of the final piece I glued, just for scale purposes:

And hereā€™s the final version (slightly low res scan, due to IDMf image constraints):

ā€œObservatoryā€ 6x8

Finished! This took a crazy amount of hours as usual lol.

Pretty cool