Post your art

money

A quick composite, because this is what it looks like when I open my browser in December

Proto-designs that will probably never get used. I’ve discovered doodling, apparently

This is a piece that I anguished over for many moons to manifest into its final physical form.

It is a symbol of my innermost emotional torment. The specific pattern of nothingness represents the process by which a lifetime of human effort can resolve to nothing but an empty and hollow existence.

If you look carefully enough, you’ll see a symbolic representation of why I put Christmas decorations up before Halloween to drown out the unbearable pain from trauma of those fateful nights in the shadow of darkness in a cold cellar in the years following my departure from the womb.

Art of this caliber is a staple of the craft of creative philosophical expression, an absolute masterpiece in exploitation of negative space.

Like homeopathy, or drip paintings, the warming bliss bestowed by the light of illusion is more comfortable than the cold, insidious realisation of reality.

So meta bro.

Tapped into my old graphic design skills and made this logo draft as a favour for someone who needed it for a presentation on business re-branding