Pictures of your setup

Nice cat btw

lol…we have 5 real ones…last time we went on vacation our friend and cat sitter went to the 2nd hand shops and bought a bunch of cat related things and hid them all over our house. I found this in my sock/underwear drawer! Had to keep him <3

The problem is really boiling down to Cubase being weird when I tell it to use either of the MIDI outputs coming from the Tascam US428. Right now I have an output going to the DS330 and another one going to the DR660 and neither is working.

I’ve been thinking of replacing the US428 with a Tascam FW-1082 mainly for the motorized faders so I’m probably not going to sink a ton of time in it. I’ll make a decision on it in a week or so.

5? Fuck, I need some more.

lol, technically we have 7 if you count the two feral/strays we take care of who live outside (they have shelters and get food and water from us everyday so by law in our county they are technically our cats). we provide vet care when they let us.

Happy Easter Morning, just pottering about dismantling a patch i made last night making a clean slate for a session today

Dude.

Make a song.

I followed your advice and took the tracker for a ride

How to mount your Elektrons on a monitor pole…

Setup for the stream this evening.

mpc2500, tb03, model D Behringer, MS20 mini +misc eurorack bits.

Where’s this video you are streaming?

Twitch, digging up the link.

The sound craft mixer above the eurorack is sexy af

https://twitch.tv/visceralplenum… forum hates the link

Show starts in 45 min, I think I’m 3rd

Dude… it’s so cute.

We built 2 new control rooms, for post production.

Green room:

what kind of foam do you put in a channel like that? epic

@nose we have some ‘pinta acoustics’ wiltec white we might do some drop ceiling stuff with, but will probably do some owens corning 703 inside the walls. damn, looks like i forgot to take a picture of the green room, i’ll snap it tomorrow and post it =(