Pictures of your setup

Trying to figure out why there’s a toilet under the acoustic guitar.

Analog, Digital and Darkness…

experimenting with the new camera :grinning:

I’ve definitely played some crap on that beast :rofl:

Those are some cool pics! Dancing colored lights always mesmerize :star_struck:

Ohhhh… I think you are referring to my zigzag Deco handmade Tibetan carpet. You can barely see the Saltillo tiles in the pics.

You have tile in that pattern? Art Deco House? Or maybe Craftsman? (I’m a bit of an Architecture snob :kissing_smiling_eyes:)

no, I meant the tiles, not the rug. That would be cool tile though.

Look at you being all sexy and noir ;p

lol multicolor LEDs are great for being informative but sometimes terrible for aesthetics

Hahaha. That is certainly true. Sometimes gear shots look like psychedelic LED vomit.

Added a microphone to my setup. Pyle PDMIC71. Not great, but it’s a noisemaker. I’ll get something nicer later on down the line.

Finally got this Grendel Drone Commander to appear in a track

My happy place…

as long as all the cables are plugged in the right places, thats good enough management for me :grinning:

@canecreek
there are days when the cable mess gives me a ton of anxiety and it’s overwhelming, maybe I should just deal with it but it’s going to be SUCH A CHORE lol… and I’m lazy, so I’m putting it off until I move

@xSANTAxDURSTx
Hey that’s a pretty good setup still! There are lots you can do with that I’m sure!

Hey that is a lot tidier than mine man. You even have nice floors and soothing green walls…perfect. :slight_smile:

Here’s mine, I raised the desk and cleaned up a bit.
This is the non work configuration, during office hours the small laptop you see closed on the left under a cloth takes centre stage and the Bluetooth keyboard (connected to my personal laptop) slides under the Force.

A small but efficient set-up.

DJ Deck :kissing:

Laying Speakers on Sides :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD