Pictures of your setup

It’s a pretty big rectangular room so I wanted it to sound as dead as humanly possibly, esp with the guitar rigs set up. It sounds pretty weird up here to be honest. My voice sounds like it’s coming from inside my body.

Thats fucking trippy… haha!

I was pretty tripped out by that first time I heard it, but it actually kinda is. The voice is shaped by the throat and mouth, but the voice comes from inside the chest. First time I heard that was when I got really baller headphones. Now I’m more used to it.

My 9 string

Maschine running into pitch pedal and then signal splitter (split into clean, distorion, and delay/reverb chains) currently before going into deck D of traktor.

Traktor S8. Above that is my distortion chain for the maschine drums, a life pedal and an overdrive.

My telecaster and my gibson sg. A couple amps on stands so the sound actually hits me directly from the cone to the ears.

Treatment on the back doors. An ikea 4square unit to keep my toys off the ground.

Pretty happy with how it looks. Need to get a couch now too.

That’s a funky setup, DJ gear and a 9 string!
How does one even play 9 strings!
Looks cool.

Death to bass players :rofl:

I can’t even play a one string.

9 string? Does it go djun djun djun, though?

My favorite music includes Techno , doom metal, black metal and death metal.
Playing 9 strings is a pain in the ass and requires a lot of muting technique.

Well it’s tuned to low C# so a 5 string bass player has two notes I can’t play. LOL.
Mainly I bought it so I can laze out and come up with both guitar parts and bass parts without changing guitars.

it djents really nicely.

Iphone recording. But it gets pretty low.