Pandemic social distancing diary thread

Two for the price of one. No smell needed:

Were these “found” skeletons, or did you track down two more to try to re-do the process with less odor using Febreze?

They were found. Not messing with them until I have time.

Thats Gold right there!

My town goes into restrictions in 3…2…

We’re taking bets around here.

Alrighty, here’s my diary entry!

I moved back into my parent’s place to save some money, which I mentioned a while back.

Long story short, I’m not allowed to do anything this weekend because of Covid (I wanted to hang out with this lady that I fancy), but they’re out doing stuff all weekend. In case you haven’t heard, living with your parents as an adult sucks.

Meanwhile, I turned my phone into an internet machine for 30 extra bucks a month (cheaper than my old internet and one less bill), and am in the middle of scoring a dope as hell fully furnished rental house back in town one house over from my old shitty place (I work two jobs, I can afford it). The landlord will get rid of the TV stuff for my own setup.

I will spend tomorrow hanging out with a few chaps and playing video games after work and errands, and on Sunday I’m going to get rid of a BUNCH more shit (basically all my old shit in this house), and transfer the stuff I’m keeping into big Tupperware containers.

I will be a good little soldier boy for now. Looking to move in the weekend after this. Still negotiating pricing. I want it for 500 a month with no water and lawn service. Right now we’re at 600, but I’m pretty sure he’ll drop the price on Monday…

Seems like things are just heating up.

Dude…animal planet

And tv shows like serengeti

Make me calm.

I’ve taken a dab

I most not move lest I die

I can’t feel my face

Sooooo, we probably got one more week before restrictions hit again. Glad my jobs aren’t affected.

That’s the word on the street, at least.

Also I told my parents I’m moving out. Ahhhhhh, to have karaoke parties again…

So I had to check my paypal this morning to make sure some transactions went through. And at the top of the page there was a paypal crypto thing, so I clicked it to see what that was about (I follow cryptocurrencies loosely out of idle curiousity). And now I’m on the waitlist for it apparently?? Hope I don’t wake up with like .0002 bitcoins in a couple of weeks or something.

I’ll take your Bitcoin, just send them to me.

A list of restrictions has been placed in order to avoid more strict restrictions. Nobody will follow them, and we will be in harsher restrictions soon.

That’s the pattern. It’s just a continued ping pong between more rules that aren’t doing anything cuz people want to get out and people just wanting to have a day of their own health and what they find an acceptable risk. it’s really frustrating cuz even officials are going back and forth between, “let’s lock things down”, and, “oh but actually you can get around it this way”, “but it’s really serious we social distance”, “but also, we’re not bothering if these actually work”.

I say we just open the doors and love the covid.

In an attempt to generate an immunity, I’ve been freebasing raw COVID for the last couple months. High as fuck, man.

Oh well, here we’re in lockdown until December…

How I spent my dorky Halloween with two dorky friends (I ended up playing Doom Eternal on the big TV, just so we could have three different games going at the same time.):

The band I was supposed to be doing guest vocals for on April 25th before Lockdown Phase One apparently played at one of the local bars. Fuuuuck that shit. I drove home listening to this track…

…while thinking about what a wonderful day I had.

How is Doom Eternal? I wanted to buy that, but @GomesR talked me into buying this other game so I would play with him but then he never played with me :frowning:, and I didn’t want to be spending all my money on games, so I passed on Doom.

It was fun. Very hectic, and you die a lot. Basically just arena battles, judging from my short time playing it. Not something I’d buy personally.

I skipped the story, because it’s Doom. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: