Metal

Hay dudes my death doom band just released our first actual album (we had a EP release in 2013)

Iā€™ve had this on repeat for a while

I somehow missed this

Frens from the dnb thread tole me to ask about this tune here:

It starts around the 0:40 mark, itā€™s a pretty dope track, kinda like a mixture of industrial metal with a dnb-like beat. You guys know the title of that piece?

here, have some noise rock

I canā€™t really hear it, but thereā€™s a good possibility that itā€™s Blue Stahli or one of those guys who do a lot of production for TV

Metal shoegaze ok

Metal rap = aluminum foilā€¦nope.

The new Haiduk album Diabolica [2021]

Haiduk - Morph

Hey guys, whatā€™s the name of the song that plays in the outro (at 0:59)?

Anyone else planning to see Pantera tribute/reunion tour this year?
They sounds so good live, even Phil has good voice now. I saw the Illegals with Pantera set back in 2019 and it was kickass. However I know itā€™s not the Pantera that was in 90s, but many people had no chance to experience them. But simply using the Pantera name for touring is a bit mehā€¦I mean itā€™s could be like ā€œPantera (a tribute by Phil And Rex)ā€

Haiduk - Sea of Fire

Sounds an awful lot like On Broken Wings but Iā€™m probably wrong.

Definitely getting those early metalcore vibes at least

Not sure how I havenā€™t heard of this band until this was released but they sound pretty decent

ok found it thanks to reddit

itā€™s Deathwhisper by Caulfield

itā€™s pretty decent

judging by the titles of the songs these guys are probably fans of World of Warcraft

Wow, this is some top-tier metalcore. Iā€™m surprised that theyā€™re this obscure, too