IDMf Netlabel Comp: Release Date Announced!

Know this is might be a silly question, but have emails been sent out to those whom you all are moving forward with? Since the community that visits here has had no input as to the song choices, is there a chance that the songs the label is not moving with can be given a some form of sorry we are not moving forward with your release, thanks for your time?

Sorry much like alanis morissette the anticipation is killing me hahaha :laughing:

We just finished track selection, we will be doing a public post of the selected tracks, ask selected artists to confirm we have the right names/spelling, etc. That will be coming Soon ™

Can’t wait! :smile:

The time is almost upon us! The work behind the scenes is nearly complete, and FORMS: IDM Vol. 2 (as we are officially calling it) is ready to have a release date:

Wednesday July 14!

That’s right, one week from today your patience will be rewarded with a tight set of 8 tracks (peep the track list
here) created by your fellow forumites, curated for your enjoyment by your netlabel team, and lovingly bound in a cover featuring the artwork of our own @Unk_Nown! Waiting a whole week is hard though, so we want to reward your patience with a little sneak peek of the artwork:

FORMS%20II%20cover%20A3_clip2

Trust me, the whole thing looks even cooler. So stay tuned next week when we drop FORMS: IDM vol. 2! While you wait, don’t forget we have a huge back catalog of albums (including FORMS: IDM vol. 1) all available right now for your perusal on our Bandcamp page:

i wait

eagerly for this

cause idm release

on idmf

because nu post idm core

I’ll probably be taking it live in 6 hours or so. That’s around 10:00 PM PST. But if I wait until I wake up tomorrow then it’s way late for our friends in Europe, so I think it’s a fair compromise.